Chapter 132: Dream Clan Changed Lives Against the Sky

"Ah,"

Dugu resigned to God. In the traditional education he received, the harmony of yin and yang, the union of men and women, is the orthodoxy. And the two men together, the first time he heard about it, the impact of this matter is not small, and his brother will like the man is something he never expected. He suppressed the shock in his heart, "It turned out that Li Qingyun held Dugu Li's hand like this.

He looked straight at Dugu Ci with phoenix eyes, and said word by word: "I don't care if you accept it or not, I will be the only person who will accompany Ah Li in this life." I will/\ carry the sedan chair three books and six ceremonies to marry Ah Li home, you are the only relative of Ah Li, I hope you can adapt to this as soon as possible.

Dugu nodded stunned, "Well, for decades, even if he is an older brother, the two have long been independent individuals." Whether Ah Li likes men or women, who to marry with, and what kind of future he chooses, he hopes that Ah Li can be happy and will be happy to bless. How could he stop it? It's just that Dugu Ci secretly glanced at Li Qingyun, this life is so handsome and beautiful, unprovoked, it makes people feel beautiful, as if he is a proud and demagogic pride of heaven. His temperament is so autonomous and strong, set of dignity, beauty, pride, conceit as one How to subdue such a person, Bai Yuxiang car slowly drove into the door of a house on the edge of Miaojiang, sparsely populated around, planted with peach trees in front of the door, it is a good place to live in seclusion, quiet and secluded, no one will come to disturb. Ye Wufeng took Dugu's resignation.

"Master, is that person really your relative" Xiaoying frowned tightly, expressing disbelief, for fear that his own master, who had never seen people's sinister hearts, was deceived, and Wan-Ye Wufeng also frowned and looked at Dugu Ci.

Dugu was helpless: "Don't worry, I won't admit my mistake." He paused and said, "Oh" Xiaoying was still uneasy, and when he left, his eyes were still staring at Bai Yuxiangche. Leng Qi lifted the curtain and entered the separation to help Li Qingyun take the necessary items.

Li Qingyun leaned down, looked at Dugu's peerless face, gently dropped a kiss on his forehead, and then pasted his face on Dugu's neck, fragrant. He said: "Ah Li, although I don't know why your twin brother is still alive, but it doesn't matter, wait for you to wake up and ask him personally, okay" The eyelashes trembled lightly, sweeping Li Qingyun's face, a little itchy.

Outside the white jade incense car, Leng Qi lifted the curtain.

Dugu Ci and Ye Wufeng looked over at the same time.

Li Qingyun slowly got out of the car holding Dugu Li. Ye Wufeng looked at Dugu Li's face, his pupils contracted, and he was dumbfounded, "this" Xiaoying was also shocked, looked at Dugu Qi, and then looked at Dugu Li, "How can there be someone who looks so similar"

All previous doubts, after seeing Dugu Li's face, all disappeared. If it weren't for his biological brother, how could anyone in this world look exactly like Dugu and let Xiaoying hurry to prepare the box, and then take Li Qingyun into the mansion and settle Li Qingyun and Dugu away, he was relieved.

This mansion is not big, small is not small, all the facilities in the mansion are very complete, there are many servants, and there is only one master in the mansion, Duguci, in order to cure Duguci's stubborn illness, the mansion is almost all the scent of medicine. The room was also filled with a strong smell of medicine.

Dugu Ci coughed twice, his face was pale, Ye Wufeng helped him sit down, looking at Li Qingyun, who was busy taking care of Dugu Qi, thoughtfully: "Brother-in-law" suddenly heard this strange title, Li Qingyun turned his head to look at Dugu Ci, "Ah"

Dugu Ci's face was slightly red, a little embarrassed ,"Li Qingyun paused in his hand, he glanced at Dugu Ci steadily, and used the same face to make this gentle and somewhat innocent and shy expression, plus this strange title. He felt a little awkward in his heart, thought about it, and said: "My surname is Li Qingyun, just call me by name." Dugu Ci's face was even redder, he was ashamed, he had been hiding here for many years, the door was not out of the door, every day he soaked in the medicine jar, contact was either medicine or doctor, rarely got along with strangers, and did not know how to talk freely with the person he had just met. 757350363 a few years ago, because he was too stuffy, he sneaked out and met a woman who needed to sell her body to bury her father to ask for help, so he easily believed it and kindly wanted to help her, but he was deceived by the woman and was almost sold at a high price. It took Ye Wufeng and Xiaoying a long time to rescue him. Moreover, when he met beggars on the road, he wanted to give them money, but without exception, he would be interested and play out the story of the farmer and the snake. The kindness did not report well and was finally strictly guarded by Ye Wufeng and Xiaoying, and they were not allowed to go out one step out of the gate or go out alone. Only lie down and drink medicine every day.