Chapter 141: Plum Blossoms with Beauty

The moon is like frost, cold and gorgeous, lining the world like a fairyland. The slightly cold wind blew up the snow-white clothes and the black hair that the two were obsessed with. Dugu's face is as beautiful as a fairy under the moonlight, shocking the heavenly gods, this is really an excessively beautiful face. Li Qingyun drank wine during the banquet, his cheeks were flushed, he was slightly drunk, and his eyes narrowed obsessively on Dugu's cheeks. He hooked his arms around the neck of the white-clothed beauty, laughed a few times stupidly, and then whispered in his ear: "Ah Li is the most beautiful person I have ever met." The lazy magnetic sweet voice, mixed with hot breath, blew into Dugu Li's ears, bringing a burst of itching. His heart was sweet, 'Ah Yun likes my face, in the future, I will see enough Li Qingyun's lazy voice, when passing by the white plum tree, casually fold a white plum blossom, put it on the tip of the nose and sniff lightly. Then pinned the white plum blossoms to Dugu's ears, and the snow-white plum blossoms reflected the skin like snow. The cool aroma of plum blossoms overflowed. Li Qingyun said with a smile: "Hairpins are very good with beauty." Dugu left the room, put Li Qingyun on the bed, and then closed and locked the door. In the copper mirror, he clearly saw the white plum blossoms that Li Qingyun pinned behind his ears, reflecting the ink hair black as satin. Dugu Li chuckled and took the white plum blossom off and put it in the palm of his hand, and then looked at Li Qingyun who was lying on the bed and looking at him with a lazy smile. Dugu Li gently raised the corners of his lips, and the fairy jade appearance appeared with a surprised smile, which made Li Qingyun stunned.

He pinched the white plum blossom and walked towards Li Qingyun step by step. Li Qingyun was slightly startled, touching the deep meaning under his eyes, his body stiffened, he retreated, and his words were a little stumbling: "Ah Li, you, what do you do" Li sat down, played with the white plum blossom in his hand, looked sideways at Li Qingyun, glazed jade eyes smiled, flowers match beauty, Ah Yun said this correctly, but plum blossoms should not be inserted behind my ears, but Li Qingyun's head was blank, finished, Ah Li must have come up with some crazy way to play. This was only the first day that Ah Li woke up, and he was already about to run out of energy, and half of his life was almost gone. How will the rest of the life be. In the middle of the night. Dugu Li gently patted Li Qingyun's back, humming a song to coax him to sleep, the moonlight was as quiet as water, reflected in the ruddy eyes of Li Qingyun who had cried, the time when Yun was alone, like at this moment, he couldn't sleep, he just wanted to stare quietly at the face of his beloved. The clothes on the ground were messy, and there were white plum flower petals scattered all over the place, and the petals were soaked with snow-white water droplets everywhere, which was messy and very lewd. A figure flashed outside the window. Dugu Li got out of bed lightly, got dressed, looked at Li Qingyun's sleeping face, and slowly opened the door of the box.  

"Hmm. Li Qingyun was immersed in a terrible sleep, and tears welled up at the corners of his eyes. He dreamed of a mythical story in which a huge snow-white mythical beast fiercely chased him and tore him apart, and then swallowed all his bones, blood and soul into his belly. He felt a lot of pain all over his body. In my dreams, I was clutching the pillow. Dugu Li put on a cloak, walked out of the box, walked through the Qujing corridor, and came to the garden, and saw Dugu Zhi looking at a pool of koi under the moon.

His cold and beautiful eyes were faint, and he walked over slowly. Stand side by side with Dugu Ci. The twins stood together, exactly the same beautiful appearance, snow-white clothes that were not much different, and they could not be clearly seen in the night, and if they didn't look closely, they really couldn't see any difference. Dugu Ci saw him coming, and chuckled: 'Ah Li came out so late, aren't you afraid that your poor little wife will wake up" Dugu Li glanced at the gentle and pure twin brother in front of him faintly, and then looked at the moonlight reflected in the water. His voice was cold: "Ah Yun slept deeply, tired, and won't wake up for the time being." If you don't look for me, I'll look for you too.