EXTRA 2: Your Majesty Has Joy (2)

Dugu Li hurriedly hugged Li Qingyun, who fainted, and he was worried when he saw this, and his heart was like an ant on a hot pot. Turned his head and said, "Don't hurry up to take your majesty's pulse" The imperial physician was sincerely afraid, and after taking the pulse for Li Qingyun again, he said: "Your Majesty's body has no problems, and the imperial heir in the womb has no problems, probably because His Majesty was too excited to accept it, so he fainted."

Dugu tensed, and he looked at Li Qingyun's face, and a feeling of fear spread. He Bai Yunyun did not like this sudden child, and he still remembered Li Qingyun's extremely repulsive reaction when he mentioned that "the special physique of the beauty race can give birth to children". 

"If anything, what effect will it have?" asked Dugu Li in a trembling voice. The imperial physician was stunned, lowered his head and said in a deep voice: "Your Majesty is a male body, if, Weichen does not know what problems will occur, but it will definitely have an impact on the body."

Dugu Li said softly: "I know, you are preparing the medicine for the fetus to adjust your body well, this matter cannot be known by others."

"Yes, Empress Jun, Wei Chen will keep secrets for His Majesty and Empress Jun, and will definitely take care of His Majesty's body and the fetus in his abdomen. The imperial physician looked respectful, and he kowtowed. In the harem, he belongs to one of the queen's confidants, and usually listens to the queen's words, and if the queen asks him to protect the pregnancy for His Majesty, he will definitely take good care of the child for His Majesty.

Dugu Li turned his head, and looked at the official lady who was kneeling on the ground and his face was livid, and his voice was faint: The official lady quickly knelt and kowtowed and cried for mercy: Enough of listening and listening, I beg the queen to spare the life of the courtier, the courtier will never publicize the matter of Fangcai, the courtier will never seduce His Majesty by herself in the future, please spare the life of the courtier's daughter!"

After speaking, she kept kowtowing to admit her mistake, and her attitude was sincere and moving.

Dugu's eyes were faint, and his eyes were cold and ruthless, "What happened to those who dared to climb His Majesty's bed in the past, I believe you can also inquire without the explanation of the main palace." His Majesty now has a body, the palace does not want to see blood, and it will be far away in the future, and then let the palace find out," this official lady quickly admitted her mistake and apologized with sincere fear.

Dugu let her go. The room fell silent. Lu Hua folded the quilt for Li Qingyun and sighed: "Your Majesty is difficult to accept that a boy is pregnant, especially if this incident happens to you, you have to appease it."

Dugu Li held Li Qingyun's hand tightly and said in a dumb voice: "It is a big thing that Yunyun is pregnant, and I will definitely take good care of him and the child." Lu Hua said with a smile: Dugu Li was still worried, but he still nodded. 

when Li Qingyun woke up, it was in Yaohua Palace, he looked at the ceiling stunnedly, and recalled in his mind what the imperial doctor said before fainting, he was happy, pregnant

His phoenix eyes widened and round, and he patted his face incredulously, this is a dream, this must be a dream, how could he be pregnant?

"Yunyun, get up, drink the medicine. The shallow and gentle voice sounded, Li Qingyun looked over stunned, Dugu Li came over with a bowl of black medicine, and was putting it to his mouth to blow lightly, and then put it to his mouth.

Li Qingyun was still in a state of stunned, stiffly accepting Dugu's feeding medicine. Dugu saw his stupid look, and couldn't help it: Li Qingyun slowly came back to his senses, pushed away the medicine, and frowned: