Chapter 146: Back to Yaohua Palace

Helian Chen felt a little surprised that Dugu was still alive. After all, an arrow pierces the heart, a highly poisonous quenching arrow, unless Da Luo Jinxian, it is impossible to live.

He tightened his grip on the reins, his eyes darkened, and his first words were, "You're still alive, alone." After finishing speaking, he asked the second sentence, and the tone was strange: in the white jade fragrance car, the other hand slowly lifted the curtain. His face was gloomy.

But seeing Bai Yuxiang in the car, the ink-haired beauty of the vermilion Luoyi looked at him with a chuckle, and there was only contempt in the honorable phoenix eyes. His voice was hoarse: It turns out that you are looking forward to death so much, Helian Chen, are you very disappointed when you see this picture" Helian Chen's tone became cold again, and his eyes were dull: Recongratulations. The "congratulations" is quite hypocritical.

When the enemy meets, his eyes are red.

"Ayun, take care of yourself and inseparable. When Dugu's words fell, he flew down with his sword and fell to the ground, his black satin-like ink hair fell behind him, and his white clothes like snow made this beautiful man even more like a fairy like a god.

But everyone present understood that the man in front of him who was dressed in white like a divine residence was a cold Asura who killed without blood, and no one dared to commit it.

Li Qingyun held Li Buli, and through the curtain, looked at the picture of Dugu Li fighting against the thousand armies of the Jin State in the outside world.

Whatever he does, it is like making an elegant art.

For example, when killing someone with a sword, his movements are like flowing water, like dancing a sword, which is pleasing to the eye. War is cruel, cold and desperate, and only that snow-white figure has become the most beautiful hymn of revenge on the battlefield. In Xudu, who once made the moon almost broken, Li Qingyun asked his moon to wield a long sword, take revenge on them, and stain this filthy earth with their blood.

His Ah Li did not disappoint him. The blood really stained the earth red.

Dugu Li was like a white-clothed killing god, with a cold and ruthless face, and a cruel and cruel death hand, which made the eyes of the world full of fear and fear.

"Duguli, you're crazy!"

Helian Chen's eyes were full of shock, and he used his sword to block Dugu's cold long sword, and there were few places in his body intact. Prior to this, he had witnessed how Dugu Li's sword instantly killed thousands of troops. This kind of strength, too terrible, too terrifying, he is still a human alone, his eyes are cold, his messy ink hair is scattered on his cheeks with the wind, and his absolutely beautiful and dusty face is glowing with the ultimate pleasure and morbid madness. His blood was boiling, and the demons in his heart could not be closed.

Helian Chen clearly saw how Dugu Li had killed his red eyes. Even if this person is peerless, he can't hide it, he is a killing god who is crazy to the extreme on the battlefield.

"Mad" lips stained red with blood spit out a word coldly, he raised his glazed jade eyes, his always cold eyes only had scarlet blood intent and a touch of extreme pleasure at the moment, his voice was very soft, "This is the me you see!" As the words fell, the long sword stabbed into Helian Chen's abdomen, and blood splashed everywhere and fell to the ground. Helian Chen felt a sharp pain in his abdomen, but this was not the end, because the revenge game of the beauty madman had just begun. The harsh screams resounded throughout Xudu.

The soldiers of the Jin Kingdom were killed and wounded, and the few remaining soldiers left behind, looked at the scene in front of them with weak legs and fear. Most of the soldiers present knew what happened in Xudu that day.