Chapter 2: The Protagonist Is Alone

Now that Li Qingyun has destroyed the lonely country, he has also used coercive and domineering means to force him to obediently be his own child pet in the harem, and also tried to seize him - now if he let the lonely and lonely leave a sick root again, it must be him who is unlucky in the end.

After Li Qingyun developed self-awareness, his first strong wish was not to be the king of the subjugated country.

If his end is the destruction of the country and the death of his family in prison, then he will change all this.

And the crux of everything lies in the protagonist's loneliness. So he has some respect for loneliness. If he is not forced to persecute him, he will never go beyond the thunder pool, nor will he do the beast thing again. Maintaining socialist brotherhood with the protagonist will certainly change this ending.

Thinking about this, Li Qingyun did not wear shoes, and ran out of the hall in a single dress. Completely ignoring the shouts of Lu Gonggong behind him: "Your Majesty! You haven't dressed yet, put on your shoes and socks! In the cold winter moon, the sky is covered with heavy snow, and the silver and white dot the entire palatial palace.

In the center of the main hall outside the main hall of the Dragon Saliva Palace, a snow-clad beauty kneels.

It was a beautiful man who was absolutely beautiful, and his posture was like ice and snow, which was unparalleled in the world.

He was dressed in a snow-robed robe, his ink hair was like a waterfall, a face that was extremely beautiful, and there was a scarlet cinnabar mole on his forehead, which reflected the palace like a picture of dust, and the face of the beauty seemed to be a little pale, and the lips were frozen without blood.

The shocking blood marks on his clothes were like blood-colored red plums blooming in the snow, which was extremely charming.

The solitary eyelids are very heavy, the face is as pale as paper, and the blood at the corner of the mouth drops down.

He slowly raised his head, and saw a single-clad Li Qingyun walking toward him barefoot in the snow. The snow fell one after another, Li Qingyun froze stiffly, and at the moment of seeing the loneliness, his steps slowly left.

A trace of intense disgust flashed in the beautiful eyes of the lonely. As soon as he saw this person, he could remind Du Lonely of the hatred of the subjugation of the country and the shame that Li Qingyun had given him. His eyes only momentarily returned to the alienation and coldness of desire lessness and desire lessness.

Li Qingyun slowly walked over, looking at him condescendingly.

Du Lonely looked straight ahead, glimpsed the jade foot coming from the snow, and couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, Li Qingyun had never been such a careless person.

Li Qingyun stared at the solitary being, and suddenly he didn't know how to open his mouth.

Lonely is a beauty, and a few more glances will inadvertently fall into his ice-like beauty and unable to extricate himself. If the world really has solitude as the protagonist, and everyone loves him. Then Li Qingyun is really not unusual at all. Because solitude is so beautiful.

At this time, the loneliness has not been blinded by him as in the original plot, and has not been humiliated by him, and everything is still too late.

"Cough..." As soon as the words came out, it turned out to be a hoarse cough.

Lonely and cold, his eyebrows were as cold as snow, his face was pale as jade, and the corners of his lips were gently raised.

Li Qingyun covered his mouth and coughed, looking at the loneliness, and his eyes gradually became deeper. He opened his mouth slowly: "Alone, you will be pushed into the water, it would have been a capital offense, and General Manager Lu punished you with fifty large plates and punished you to kneel here." Do you have any objections? Li Qingyun asked.