Chapter 89: Ah Li hugged Ah Yun sleepy

"It's hard for me to trust you just by what you've done before."

In Li Qingyun's view, although Xiao Ziyi is not as incomparable as Dugu Li's wisdom and strategy, although he is not as outstanding as Dugu Li's martial arts, he is really more trustworthy than Dugu Li. Dugu's past actions caused Li Qingyun to lose all his trust in him.

What's more, Dugu Li's mental strategy is slightly too high, and Li Qingyun has to watch out for Dugu Li in this regard.

Dugu Liuliu's glassy eyes looked at him steadily, Li Qingyun smiled, tilted his head, and said softly: "I hope so." In fact, the previous trust has long been worn out, and he will not really try to trust Dugu Li.

Dugu Li was shaken by his smile and said with a shallow smile: "Ah Yun is so beautiful."

Li Qingyun said: "The first beauty in the world in Kyushu is not me."

"In my heart, Ayun is." Dugu Li looked at him gently.

"In your heart, I am a disgusting man with a fetish for broken sleeves, I am a cruel and insensitive cold-blooded stunned lord, and I am a wicked person who should be reviled to death by thousands of people." Li Qingyunfeng's eyes narrowed slightly, "Dugu Li, how many times have you planned the layout to kill me, don't you count in your own heart"

Dugu Li looked at the bonfire, his long inky hair fell, and his jawline line was perfect and exquisite. He pursed his lips but couldn't say the slightest rebuttal.

Li Qingyun looked sideways at the raindrops outside the broken temple, and his phoenix eyes were slightly confused: "The first time we saw the snow country, I fell in love with you at first sight, I knew that you were a piece of cold jade that could not be covered with heat, I should stop loss in time and let you leave early." But who told me to like you, who told me to love you, who knew that you might never like me, knowing that you would even pose a threat to my country, I still delusionally thought that one day I could melt your iceberg. In fact, I was stupid again and again.

"I once dreamed that you and Su Yu Helian Chen joined forces to destroy my country, it was a warning, God told me that I should kill you or watch out for you, but I vetoed it."

"When I knew that you might destroy me and Yongguo, I never wanted to kill you." Li Qingyun picked what he could say.

"Ah Yun" Dugu's voice.

"Dugu Li, at that time, you should be thinking about how to mix poison into my food every day, how to arrange to put me in a dead situation, and join forces with several of my good imperial brothers to seize my throne, Li Qingyun looked at him calmly.

Dugu Li met his calm gaze, and his heart suddenly became chaotic. His voice was slightly hoarse: "I'm sorry, I learned my mind too late."

"Yes, it's too late, at the wrong time, it means that we are originally evil, and we should not be together." Li Qingyun looked directly at him, in a sense, it was to contain the balance of the countries of Kyushu, so the Star Tower must be selfless. I don't agree with your philosophy.

"I've seen it now, you and I should have been enemies, and we should have parted ways a long time ago." Li Qingyun said.

"Not really." Dugu Li's eyes were red, people, you want power, I also seek power for you, we can be people on the road.

"Even if this road has no future," Li Qingyun asked rhetorically.

"Where there is you, there is a future." Dugu Li looked at him.

Li Qingyun coldly opened his eyes, looked at the dark sky outside the broken temple, and his voice was slightly deep: "There is no point, Dugu Li, this is meaningless."