Chapter 147: Zang Huan Lou

Qian Mo stood silently outside the hall and waited, numbly watching the palace girls in the courtyard busy coming and going, decorating the Yaohua Palace courtyard into its original appearance, and then sighed softly. After going around in circles, he still returned to Yaohua Palace.

A master once calculated that he would serve the emperor's most favored concubine in the future, and he scoffed at the time, saying that this fortune-telling was not at all accurate. As a result, he returned with his master, and his master was the most favored concubine in the Yongguo Imperial Palace."

What's going on here?

"Qianmo, you're back too. A good-looking palace maid owed him. She used to serve in the Yaohua Palace, and then after several palace changes, she went around in circles and was also sent back to the Yaohua Palace. Meet Qianmo.

Qian Mo nodded, "Meet again." The palace maid chuckled, "Take care of it." Qian Mo greeted the palace maid.

He raised his head and looked at the endless red glazed palace walls of the Yongguo Kingdom, as well as the beautiful and solemn Yaohua Palace, thinking that it was time to calculate his future. Inside.

A spring spirit passed.

Li Qingyun Danfeng's eyes were red, his head was slowly tilted, and his hands were weakly placed. Under the red clothes, the slender white and tender jade legs caused nosebleeds.

Dugu Li supported his head, his beautiful eyes were smiling, and his slender fingers gently stroked Li Qingyun's tear-stained cheeks. Gentle voice: Stay with me more.

Li Qingyun glared at him lazily weakly.

"Stay with me. Dugu kissed Li Qingyun's face. A pair of glazed jade eyes are full of tenderness and pampering, and they are full of greasy sweetness.

Li Qingyun's voice was hoarse and weak: don't make an inch.

After finishing speaking, he added a few more words: "These days, for you to go to Miaojiang, and stay in Miaojiang for a long time, in the Jin Kingdom, what days did you not trouble me" Dugu Li sighed, in the end he felt sorry for him, and said softly: "

I don't bother you, I want you to stay longer." After finishing speaking, he continued, "After returning to the palace, you will definitely be busy with government affairs, and you will not have more time with me."

"It won't. "Li Qingyun stretched out his arm, there were still some red strangulation marks on his wrist, his face was matchless, his phoenix eyes were red and tired, and his eyes were serious: Hua Gong, he will not let Ah leave alone."

After saying this, he felt some pain somewhere, and Li Qingyun regretted it a little, he was not a person in a high position, and it was really a fuss to come to Chenghuan every day.

However, the emperor promised Chrysostom and Yuyan, and since Li Qingyun promised to come out, he could only do it.

Dugu Li gently held Li Qingyun's wrist, turned his face sideways, and gently pecked the inside of his arm. Pulling away Li Qingyun's slightly wet hair, he said with a smile: Li Qingyun's phoenix eyes slowly narrowed, and said lazily:

"Ah Li, help me up and change clothes."

"Good. Dugu Li chuckled and slowly picked up Li Qingyun, cleaned him up, and then changed Li Qingyun's clothes one by one.

His movements in serving Li Qing to change clothes were very gentle, without the slightest rudeness when undressing. The door of the main hall slowly opened.

Qian Mo immediately got up, turned his head, and looked at Li Qingyun and Dugu in amazement.

After being separated from these two for so long, and now that he saw them again, he realized that they had changed a lot.