Chapter 128: Escape from War and Centrifugal Pulse Broken

"I won't leave you alone, Ah Li, hold on again." Li Qingyun hugged him tightly, his phoenix eyes were moist, already full of tears, he didn't even dare to look at Dugu Li's blood-stained white clothes, A Li has always been as clean and cold as the bright moon in his heart, 1 Dan is the human body temperature in his arms is getting cold little by little, and his heart is getting cold little by little.

"Dugu Li, I order you, not allowed to die, not allowed to close your eyes, hear no"

Li Qingyun's eyes were wet and blurry, and his heart was suffering from severe colic. The fear of losing Dugu Li was infinitely magnified in his heart, and he raised his head, his soft lips pressed against Dugu Li's lips, and a fiery short kiss with blood and tears in his mouth ended. He whispered hoarsely: "Ah Li, as long as you live, I promise you all your wishes and give you everything."

Dugu Li gently closed his eyes, and there was only a faint breath on the tip of his nose.

In the past six months, he has been consuming, has been damaged internally, and has been bleeding, even his body with an iron wall cannot withstand serious injuries again and again. What's more, the arrow pierced his heart, quenched with poison, and bleeding continuously.

He gradually couldn't hear the sounds around him, and his eyes became more and more blurred, only the body temperature of Ah Yun holding him, and his crying and hoarse saying that he wanted him to live, as long as he lived, he could grant him any wish.

There is only one wish for Duguli, and that is Li Qingyun. Money power, wine and food, he doesn't want it all, all of which are not as important as his Li Qingyun.

However, he may not be able to wait for the day of his physical condition, and no one knows better than himself.

His life force is rapidly depleting, the oil is running out, and there is no cure.

Li Qingyun wiped his tears, his cheeks stained with blood, he carried Dugu Li on his back, held the weapon in his hand, and looked at the Jin State officers and soldiers who were staring at them frantically with red and gloomy eyes.

He clenched the weapon in his hand, his nails sunk into his flesh, and a red mark appeared in the palm of his hand.

Bai Jingyan on the city wall slowly put down the bow and arrow in his hand. His expression was stiff until now, and at that moment, he never thought that the deadly arrow he shot out would be taken over by the Venerable Lord. It shouldn't be like this.

He knew very well what kind of violent toxin he had quenched in the arrow. Once the toxins in the bow and arrow made of poisonous arrow wood penetrate into the human body and mix with human blood, it is bound to endanger life. In seven days, the whole body will collapse and die. The antidote to this poison is rare, and even if it is made, it will take a month to make.

He shot that arrow with the idea of inevitably killing Li Qingyun. 1 Dan never thought of killing the Venerable Lord.

Xu Rong once said: "Li Qingyun has to die, but Dugu Li can't die."

Although Bai Jingyan does not have the strange thoughts and inexplicable obsessions of the old man of Yuebai, the fact is that Dugu will definitely die.

He kept his face cold and stopped drawing his bow and shooting arrows. Summoned the Bai family and slowly retreated away from the battle.

Helian Chen's black armor was stained with blood, his black pupils were fierce, and when he saw Dugu Li dying, he felt a feeling of pain in his heart, and sneered: "Li Qingyun!" Kneel down and beg me, as long as you beg me, say that you are willing to be a lonely person, the loneliness will spare you, accept you into my Jin country, how"