Deal

Charlie POV

"I... shot you" "You shot me but you didn't kill me." He smirked. "But-" "They think innocent Brandy did it and I was the poor victim like you. My little brother sadly in a coma. But who cares. I shot him." "Why are you hear?" "Well for you duh. I waited to heal and now I have we can have some fun." He winked. I wanted to run but I don't wanna leave Dean.

"Finn take Dean. Then you're done for the night, Thanks buddy" he patted his back.

........

Dean, started to wake up. We were locked in the boot. I was tied up. "What happened?" Dean tried to sit up but smacked his head. I couldn't help but laugh. "What the fuck" he was looking around.

"Untie me" I whispered. He tried moving but fell back down holding his ribs in pain. "Are you OK?" "I'm fine once I kill that son of a bitch"

I rolled over so my back was facing him. He set me free. I turned back around and hugged him. "It's OK, I won't let anything happen to you" he whispered.

The car stopped, The boot opened. Someone grabbed me pulling me up. I fell on the grass. Someone pulled Dean up pushing him down. He was in pain. I tried crawling to him but someone kicked me down.

"Hey, be careful with her. I don't want that beautiful body damaged" he winked at me and walked to the house the gate closed. Dean stood up only to get punched and kicked back down again.

"Stop it" I pushed them away. The two guys laugh. I punched one and kicked the other one. "STAN, FRED! HURRY WITH THEM TWO" Andy shouted.

One of them grabbed me by my hair. I screamed. He pushed me in on the golden shiny floor. I looked around. Is this guy rich? Dean was pushed beside me, He was crying out in pain.

"Babe" I brushed his hair back whipping the blood from his eyebrow. "I'll let you rest up cuz tomorrow. I'm gonna be getting what I've always craved for... You. And to be sweet and generous lock them two together, let them spend there last night together. Goodnight guys" he walked upstairs.

The two men grabbed Dean and I and pushed us in a bedroom. I helped Dean to a bed and looked around for a first aid kit and some water. I found one and opened the box, it had everything I needed.

Dean was starring at the ceiling biting on his cheek. "Where are you hurt?" My voice was quiet. He looked at me and sat up taking his shirt off. His body was bruised. I slowly placed my hand on his rib and pressed down. He flinched. "Sorry" I grabbed some cotton and some water clearing his cuts on his face.

"Tomorrow I want you to run." He closed his eyes. "I can't leave you" "Yes you are. I want you out of here before he hurts you" "But he might kill you" "I don't care" "I do and I will not leave you" I said as I was wrapping a bandage around his body. "He can't anyway. Remember I'm still on my period" I mumble. "He'll still do it no matter what the mess" I laid down beside him my leg over his waist as he leaned his chin on top my head rubbing my back. I carefully placed my hand on his stomach. "Never forget that I love you" he whispered. I nodded as the tears slipped.

"Don't cry" he kissed my forehead.

Morning

I woke up, Dean wasn't beside me. He was by the door trying to pick at the lock. He did it. "I knew this would be useful one day" he mumbled. I got out of bed. He opened it slowly. "Is anyone out there?" He jumped. "Fucking hell Charlie, you scared me" "Sorry" I giggled.

He grabbed my hand and walked slowly making sure no one was around
"Hey Stan" the guys high fived "What's Andy doing then?" "He's gonna do it tonight" "Are you sure we should be doing this?" "Look Fred we got to or he'll kill us" they walked the other way.

"Now our chance" Dean ran. I followed behind only to be grabbed. Dean got punched down. "No" I screamed. "Think you could escape" Andy chuckled leaning against the wall. I guess Fred has me. Stan was beating Dean up.

"Stop! Please." I cried out. He carried on. It look like Dean would be knocked out cold any second. "I'LL DO IT, JUST STOP. PLEASE"

"Charlie, No.." Dean groaned. Andy walked up to me. He wiped my tears. "No tricks?" "Only if you let him go" "Charlie" "Deal, boys" they picked him up.

"I knew you would come to your senses" "Well you're gonna have to wait 4 days" I walked away upstairs. "Why's that sweetheart?" "There's a thing called Women problem" "I can wait."

Dean POV

They threw me out closing the gate behind. I rolled on to my side trying to get up. The car was our rental. My phone should be in there. If I can reach it.

Roman POV

I held my precious angel in my arms as Aj slept. "You know JoJo you have an amazing mother who loves you. We will never let anything happen to you" I kissed her tiny forehead, and to think I didn't want a kid. But she's just so gorgeous.

I set her down as she fell asleep. My phone started ringing. "Hello?" "Roman, y-you gotta help me man" "You don't sound alright. What's happened?" "Shorten it. Andy has Charlie and I've been beaten up. Please before he..." "I'm on my way. Don't worry" I hanged up "AJ."

She came out. "Yeah babe?" "Dean in trouble. I want you to lock your doors and windows. I'm gonna call Seth for help. I love you" I kissed her and ran out calling Seth.

Dean POV

"DEAN" Roman and Seth were running up to me. "What the hell happened?" "Andy..." I fell on my knees. "You need to go to the hospital." They helped me up. "No" I pushed them away. "Dean, you got to" Seth said. "Not until I know Charlie safe"

I Promised her I would never let anything happen to her.