Date

Dean POV

I think she was serious with getting Bayley and Seth together. She was asleep on the couch curled up. She was crying again. I honestly hate seeing her like this but I can't stop the dreams. All I could do was comfort her and calm her down.

Charlie POV

Dean, was asleep and I couldn't wake him up he looked too adorable. I pecked his lips. He smiled and opened his eyes. "Morning" "Morning Beautiful" he said in his raspy voice. "Do we have any plans today?" "Actually Vince Mcmahon wants the WWE Roster at some club. "Why?" "Celebrating I guess" he shrugged. "But I don't want to go" I whined. "If we don't go he'll punish us" "How fancy?" "Men Suits. Girls Dresses" "Urgh so posh" "How do you think I feel" "I get to see my man in a suit" "Shut up" he rolled his eyes.

.........

I was helping Dean with this tie. He looked so pissed which I find amusing. "I don't want my hair geld back" he messed it up. "Dean, stop it. You're acting like a 5 year old here. Riley behaves better than you." I brushed my fingers through his hair making it neater. He was mumbling under his breath.

Club

Every superstar and diva was here including some NXT. "Charlie, you look so gorgeous" Bayley squealed and hugged me. "You are looking good as well" "come and dance with me" she dragged me away from Dean.

Emma, came along. "Join me girls" We started doing the Emma dance and started laughing. "Charlie this is Alexa Bliss" "So sparkly" "Love my glitter she giggled.

Dean POV

"Looks like your girl enjoying herself" Daniel said. I looked over. She was with the girls laughing and having a few shots. "Exactly why are you talking to me. I mean your wife hates my wife and she pushed you off a ladder" I smirked.

He chuckled. "I don't hold a grudge besides Brie and Charlie use to be close friends. She helped her through her heartbreak after you hurt her" he said. I bit the inside of my cheek. He walked away. "Stupid goat" I drank my beer.

Someone arms when around me from behind. "I love you Baby" I playfully rolled my eyes knowing that it was my wife. I turned around. "Hey gorgeous. You having a good time?" "Yeah, we decided to ditch each other for our man" "Let's just get drunk together" "I'm close. I'm a little bit tipsy" she giggled.

Roman POV

I saw Dean and Charlie getting absolutely hammered she was sat on his lap. Seth and I joined them at the table, "So how are my two drunk bestie?" "GOOOOD. oh that's my last name" Charlie giggled. "And mineee" Dean chuckled. "You guys are pissed" "Nope" "I'm a little tipsy" she slurred.

Seth, was watching Bayley. She was chatting to Sami Zayn. He looked Jealous. Dean was whispering to her making her giggle and bite her lips. "We're gonna go" "Gonna celebrate at home" he winked. I chuckled. "Have fun guys" Charlie ran over and hugged me.

Charlie POV

I could barely walk. "Deeean, carry meee" "Anything for my princess" he picked me up bridal style and carried me back to the hotel. As soon as we made it to our hotel room. We were on each other. I pushed him on to a chair and unzipped my dress letting it fall. Dean was eyeing my body licking his lips. I pulled down his trousers and boxers. He pulled me down on to his lap kissing me roughly. I was taking his tie and shirt off. My fingers were lost in his hair as we started making out.

Roman POV

Seth, watched as Bayley and Sami danced together. "If you like the girl then ask her out." "I don't" he crossed his arms. "Uhuh just ask her for a date you big pussy" "Fine" he rolled his eyes.

Morning

Charlie POV

"My Head" I moved slowly. My body ached. "I feel like shit" Dean mumbled. I was gonna move but one of my hand is handcuffed. "Umm Dean" he looked. "Oh wow." He laughed. "I guess we went kinky" "I wish I remembered that. You begging for me for more and you can't push me away to stop me from pleasing you" "Uncuff me then make love with me" "You're so easily to turn on" he whispered.

Roman POV

"Thank me later" last night I decide to push him into her. They talked. Now they have a date later on tonight. Seth chuckled. We opened the door and Dean and Charlie are at it, luckily they have a blanket covering and all we can see is Dean bare back.

"And you guys are still at it?" They jumped. Charlie hid under the blanket. "Not the first time you ruined it" he growled.

"HELLO PEOPLE ON EARTH" I shouted barging in. Charlie screamed and hid under the sheets. Dean gave me a cold glare like he wanted to kill me there and then. "Oh I'm sorry did I interupt something?" I smirked.

I chuckled remembering it. "Blonde Charlie the Innocent Diva until Dean stuck his dick into her and made her sex crazy for him" I heard her gasp. Seth and I started laughing. "Well she does love it. Always begging to never stop" "Urgh boys" she mumbled. "Love you too"

"Now can you guys get out. I would like to be with my wife 'Alone'" "Have fun. Don't break her" We walked away ane closed the door. "Now mister let's get you ready for that date. I patted Seth back.

Charlie POV

"Dean, you're being really touchy today" I giggled. He was pecking me all over my face. "Cuz I love you so much. I know I say it a lot but I do. I can say it everyday" "Pretty much you do" "Oh Yeah." He chuckled. "You're so cute" I pecked his nose.

Someone was knocking at my door. I got up and opened it. Bayley was there panicking and freaking out. "Help me. I have a date" "With who?" "Seth" "REALLY" "YES HELP ME"

"Ok, Ok sit down I'll do your hair and makeup." I took out her high ponytail and straighten it for her. I did a bit of makeup not a lot but Natural. "There you go" "I love it. Thank you Charlie" she hugged me.

"I'll text Roman you're at my room. He'll tell Seth" she nodded. I sat back down on the bed. Dean fell asleep. "What if I screw up?" "Just be yourself" "I can't" "There's this one time I went on a date with Dean heavily pregnant and my water broke on him" "Oh my god really?" "So I technically pissed on him. Trust me your date will be fine"

Someone knocked at the door. "Oh my god" "Just relax girl" I opened the door. "Hey, Hey Seth, Your beautiful Date is with me. I take credits for the makeup and hair."

Bayley, came beside me. Seth eyes widened. "Bayley, you look gorgeous"
She blushed. "Have fun you two" they linked arms and walked away.

I smiled and closed the door. They grow up so fast. I climbed into to bed. Dean was still asleep but he was looking a little pale. "Babe" I shook him gently. He opened his eyes. "Yeah?" His voice was scratchy. "Are you ok? You look sick" "just a bit" I got up and grabbed a tiny wet cloth pouring cold water over it and rolling it flat.

I placed it on Dean forehead. "Wanna see a doctor?" "Nope" "I knew you would say that" I smiled. He chuckled. "Luckily I know what I'm doing. You got the best Nurse Mr Good" "A hot one too" he winked. I playfully roll my eyes. "Even when you're ill you're still you"

I opened the windows for him. He's says he's hot well I'm fricking freezing my ass off. I was in bed shivering. I felt a pair of arms around me. "Charlie, you're cold. Close the window" "No. You're warm. I don't want you burning up." "I'll rather be boiling hot then let my wife freeze to death. Your lips are turning blue as well." "I'm fine. Get some sleep" "Are you gonna be ok?" "Yes. Now sleep and get better" I kissed his forehead.

Bayley POV

He took me to watch a movie. We sat down watching the film. During it. He did the old fashion yawn and pretending to stretch putting his arm around me. I giggled. He looked at me and smirked. "What?" "You could of just done it I wouldn't of mind." I leaned my head on his chest. I felt his chin rest on the top of my head.

"You're an amazing person Bayley. I've never seen you angry or mad at someone. You always have a smile on your face. And generally LOVE hugs" he chuckled. I blushed. Thank god he can't see.

I looked up. He looked down at me. Our lips were inches apart. He was leaning in. Our lips met.