Road Trip to Hell

Charlie POV

"A Road trip?" I didn't like the sound of that. "In the Woods with a caravan? May I remind you I'm pregnant" Aj scoffed. I giggled. "You two are such girls" "That because we are" We high fived.

"Well pack you bags, No Makeup, No Straighteners, Hair Dryer, Heels, fancy clothes. Any of that. No" Roman strictly said. Aj and I faked cried. "And no phones" "WHAT" We screamed. "I can't live without my baby" "You have babies Charlie" "Shush" I smacked Dean on the chest.

"And No sex" They all looked at Dean and I. Dean, smirked. "Why me?" "You two are always on each other. The other day you were playing tongue war in public" "Eww, Keep it PG" Aj giggled.

"Fine" I sighed. This is gonna be a Road Trip to Hell. We all packed our bags. I laid in bed. Dean, hovered over me. "GUYS, No Sex" "You said no sex on the trip. We're not on the trip yet" "But we share a room" "Wear Headphones and turn around"

Seth groaned and turned around. You can hear the music blasting through the headphones. Roman and Aj were asleep with headphones. "Now, where were we" Dean smiled. I bit my lips smiling.

Morning

"Charlie, wake up" "Go away" I groaned. Water was thrown at me. I screamed. It was Seth. I shot up and jumped on his back pinning him down. "DEAN, YOUR WIFE HAS GONE CRAZY. HELP ME. HELP!!"

Dean, pulled me off. "Don't splash her with water. Trust me. I learnt that the hard way" he mumbled walking away.

Aj and I took the bathroom. We were changing and putting our hair up in a ponytail. I wore leggings hiking boots and a baggy white tank top. Aj, wore grey jogging bottoms with white trainers and red tank top.

"No Makeup." "They're punishing us Aj" we walked out. The guys were stood there. "Aww, Natural look" Dean cooed I stuck my middle finger up and left. "Aj, looking cuter" Roman smirked. She rolled her eyes and followed me.

We climbed in the caravan. Roman was driving. Seth, was at the front with him. Dean, decided to relax with his cap over his face. I sat down bored as so was Aj.

A smirk appeared on my face and snuck up on Dean. I removed the cap. He was snoring. I pulled out a marker and drawed hearts on each cheek. He was waking up. I threw the pen and sat on his lap.

"Hello Gorgeous" Aj was giggling at the back. "Hi cutie" I smirked. Seth, came back. "Dean, we need-" he stopped talking and started laughing. He frowned. "Check- the- Mirror hahahaha" Seth, was crying of laughter.

Dean, pushed me off and went to the mirror. "CHARLIE" I ran off giggling. Seth, stopped him. "Dean, it's your turn to drive" he growled walking off. Roman, sat beside Aj. She cuddled into him.

Seth, sat in the passenger seat keeping Dean company. "How did you take it then?" I asked him. "Well, I was shocked at first then I realised. I think I'm definitely ready for this one" he kissed her forehead making me smile.
Few hours later

It was dark. We arrived. I opened the door and walked out. It sent chills down my body. "Alright, everyone get change, we'll sleep tonight." Roman ordered. "Fun" I mumbled. They all walked in.

I walked in deeper to the woods with the flashlight. Aj tagged along. We heard a twig snap behind us. Both of us quickly turned around. "If it's any of you guys trying to scare us. I will hurt you so badly" I threatened. We heard a twig snap on the other direction. We screamed and ran somewhere!!

Dean POV

"Oi Roman, Seth. Where's the girls?" "Probably chatting outside." Seth shrugged. We walked out. They weren't around. I heard a girls scream. Roman and Seth heard it too. We ran. "CHARLIE! AJ!"

Charlie POV

We stopped running trying to catch our breaths. "Aj, you're pregnant. Jump on my back" she didn't argue. I gave her a piggyback ride around. "Where are we?" She asked with fear. "I have no clue if I'm going to be honest."

I heard singing. Creepy singing. "Run!!" A voice said. We screamed again. I ran as Aj held on tightly.

Dean POV

"Seriously, they couldn't have gone that far." We were flashing the light around. I flashed it by a tree. I thought I saw someone and flashed it there again. I shrugged it off.

Seth, stopped walking. He looked at us scared. There was trails of blood. "The girls, oh my god" "We better hurry up"

Charlie POV

I put Aj down. "If we make it out alive. I'm gonna kill the guys for suggesting this." "I agree. They've already put my unborn child at risk" We saw a cabin. "Everytime there's a random cabin in the woods. It's suspicious. I watched it on Horror films" "Alright expert. Let's just check it out." "Oldest first" "Really Aj?"

I opened the door slowly. It creaked open. "Hello?" "Really, Charlie it's not like it's gonna say Hello back." "Hello" I heard a cackling voice say. "You were saying?" "Oh come on..." We both stopped arguing and screamed. The door shut close. We ran into the bedroom. I held the door as Aj checked if the window was open. "IT'S LOCKED" "Don't be afraid. I don't bite... much" the voice said. We pushed the bed towards the door and backed in the corner.

Dean POV

The blood trail leaded to a cabin. "Are you sure the girls went in there? They're not that stupid" Roman and I looked at Seth. "Ok, maybe they are." "Oh man up. You're the champion aren't ya" "Although he is mostly good and running" Roman smirked. He shot him a glare.

We opened the door. "Hello?" "Really? Cuz the killer gonna say hello do you want Sandwhich" I sarcastically said.

We heard whimpering. "GIRLS" "Dean, is that you?" I heard Charlie say. "Babe, it's me." I heard screaming again.

Charlie POV.

The window swung open as we were pushing the bed out the way. We screamed and tried opening the door. "DEAN, OPEN IT. HURRY" I begged. They were trying to kick it down. We saw a hand moving on to the ledge. Before the head popped up. The door was down. I made Aj run first.

Instead of running into our man arms as our Heroes we ran past them screaming getting out of this Hell hole.

Dean POV

"No thank you?" "Umm guys" We looked. That's what they were screaming at. A cat with a pair of rubber gloves. Oh wow. We turned around and saw a old women. "Oh sh.." "Oh my god, you guys are The Shield my granddaughter loves you" "umm sorry we broke your door" "Oh don't worry about that old thing. My Husband was gonna change it"

A Old man walked in. "Mary, the red paint got a split at the bottom" "Well We're sorry for intruding" "Nonsense. You're welcome any time. Can I get your autographs?" "Uh sure.."

Charlie POV

"HATE! THEM!" We made it to the caravan in one peace. Aj and I collapsed on the bed. "Never doing this sort of shit again" "Agreed"

We heard the guys come on. "Oh so you're alive" "Yeah cuz a harmless old Women is gonna hurt us with her cat that steals the rubber gloves from the kitchen counter."

Aj and I frowned. "You guys watch too much horror films." "Urr whatever," I hid under the blanket.

I felt Dean, arm around me. "Wow your heart is still Pounding" "We were running for our lives. I even carried Aj." "Don't worry, you're safe with me. No one gonna get you" he kissed me. I fell asleep in my man arms. Even though we looked like complete idiots who basically almost shat themselves. I felt protected.