Chapter 77 - Impressions

Charlie POV

I was laying down on the bed staring at the ceiling when the door slammed shut. I closed my eyes and sighed. Obviously Roman has told Dean. The sound of heavy footsteps came closer to me. "Charlie" Dean growled.

I turned my back to him not wanted to deal with anything yet. "Charlie" I lost it and got up. "Oh my god just leave me alone." I walked out leaving him there.

Dean POV

I just let her walk out and started pacing around the room. Who is the mysterious guy who's taking her away from me? I will not let that happen. She's the only happiness besides wrestling.

Few hours later.

It's almost 3am and we got RAW in the morning and need to be at the arena by 2pm.

The door opened. Charlie came walking in. "Hiya babe" she tried taking her shoes off but fell into the wall giggling. "Are you drunk?" I got up. "Nope. I'm just a clutz" she smiled. She tried walking straight. I rolled my eyes and lifted her over my shoulder laying her down on the bed.

"Aww thank you baby I love you. Only you. Some guys make me laugh and blush. But you have my heart and it's cute that you care for me.  Sober me can be a bitch. Shh..." She kissed me and layed back down going to sleep. I stood there thinking to what she just said.

Well then...

Charlie POV

I woke up with the worse hangover ever. Dean was sat up staring down at me rubbing my thigh. "How's your head?" "Horrible" "Nothing but a nice coffee to clear your headache" he smiled giving me the cup. I took a sip and placed it down. I layed my head on his chest. "We gotta go soon babe" "Can I have an hour nap? I'll get ready there" I mumbled. "Ok" he kissed my forehead. I slowly drifted back to sleep.

"I can't believe Riley is going to nxt at just 16" I smiled. "They grow up so fast" "Well Brooklyn better stay young" "She's 15 babe. Our little girl growing up as well" "I guess.. At least I have you" "And this beautiful baby growing inside you" He kissed my stomach. I smiled to that.

He interwined our fingers together as we carried on walking alone when this massive bang ringed through my ear. Dean eyes widened. I looked down and saw the blood coming out my stomach. Someone shot me. I fell into his chest. "CHARLIE? CHARLIE! NO" Dean screamed. He layed me down. I was shaking. I looked at him. Dean was on the verge of tears. "Stay with me please. Stay with me" he cried out. "SOMEBODY HELP! CHARLIE STAY WITH ME!" He screamed. I placed my hand on his cheek calming him down. "I'm so sorry" a tear escape my eye. My hand dropped down, my whole body went paralyse and I slowly started to close my eyes.

I woke up screaming making Dean fall off the bed. "What's wrong? WHAT!!" He panicked getting back up. "Just a bad dream" "Again? Was it about Andy or Brad?" I shook my head. "Then what?" He sat back down beside me placing his hand on my back. "Someone shot me and I was pregnant" "Who shot you?" "I don't know but it felt so real" "Hey it's ok. It was just a dream" he pulled me into a hug. I buried my face into his chest holding on tightly to his white top.

I finally had the energy to get up and take a shower. I look like shit and I just couldn't bother with my hair and shoved it in a messy bun with leggings and a baggy grey jumper and white trainers.

Dean was sat on the edge of the bed waiting since he already put our bags in the car. He smiled and got up when he saw me walk out the bathroom. "I'm just gonna go to the hair and makeup people" I said tiredly. "You look..." "I know. I look terrible." "No I was gonna say you look beautiful"  he kissed my forehead.