#IBELIEVE book of rants

By desmadres

why don't you build a bridge and get over it, clary? flawless cover by meg (@jagielka). More

#ibelieve book of rants
cefeteria encounters
maldita lisiada
gold cup semis
liga mx teams
arce
siete
slap a hoe
bars and drinks
family secrets
a little story
peda
eerie shit
footballer nicknames
fiesta country
apple
estadio omnilife
august 11th, 2012
omar bravo
jared borgetti
hatred
mormon boys
brotherhood
gio, stveie, & their bitches
racist comments
chivas
heroes
FMA Selección Mexicana
FMA Seleccion GK's
FMA Mex DF
mex vs arg
usa fans
9/11
hispanic heritage month
giovani's parents
hector moreno & luke shaw
hector moreno (cont.)
u17 world cup
milk cup
clásico
mexico sub22
mexico sub22 pt. ii
seleccion mexicana adventure
concacaf cup
josé van rankin
hispanic disney princess
seleccion mexicana dreams
child love
a paradox of life
hurricane patricia
mexico nt blog
u17 quarter finals
bank of america & tmobile
paris </3
twitter wars
a post to talk about several things
paul aguilar fan tag
tonight
impure thoughts
donald trump and muslims
tour 2015
univision deportes awards
pereira vs lewandowski
2015 highlights
so many story ideas
strange habits
antoine's bestie
fun fact #3
wattpad firsts tag
seleccion mexicana top ten goals
latina tag
confession #1
the famous fifth match
confession #2
first days back
tumblr tag
confession #3
2015 CONCACAF awards
small world
poll #1
day #1 in tijuana
professor bae
bees
unpopular opinion #1
unpopular opinion #2
borracho, borracho
the music tag
cry babies
the tweet of the year
key chains
somos más americanos
being mexican
another unpopular(?) opinion post
confession #4
fifty questions i've never been asked tag
cinco de mayo
clausura 2016 playoffs
first leg of liguilla
last post

football fan tag

139 19 22
By desmadres

okay, so this is the football fan tag. and i was tagged by foreverpique and lucianovietto <3 and i feel so loved for this. muito obrigada minhas vidas! i will post my small list of tagged people at the bottom and y'all gotta do it if you my fam. anyway, here it is and lets get started. just a heads up, next post will be about the bae canelo and how he is the new middleweight champ. representing us in a sport we excell at. thank you, canelito. he said he did it for us, as a country and i love him for that because he loved mexico and fights for mexico.

okay, lets start this before i go into this long as speech about how canelo is a national hero and my imaginary husband.

1:: when did you first become a fan of football?

i had several periods in which i was in and out of the football fandom. the first was when i was about eleven/twelve years old. before that, i used to hate when my dad took over the tv on the weekends to watch football. i would only care during some mexico games and during the clasico (by clasico i mean chivas vs america). it was a day, and a moment i will never forget. the moment when chivas became champions of the ligamx in 2006. it was one of the greatest moments of my life to see them lift that eleventh trophy. and it is my dream to see them lift another one. this was also a world cup year, so it was the year i fell in love with david beckham and italy nt (mostly fabio grosso).

from there my fotball fever died down.

it returned in 2010 when mexico took on south africa in the opening game. my whole school was excited for this (the school was 99.8% hispanic). and since our classroom tv didn't work, i remember we listened to the match on the radio in boilogy class. we watched the next game in another teacher's classroom bc our tv still didn't work. that day, my sister and i saw chichadios for the first time and fell in love. i also fell in love with gio, guille franco, kaka, david villa, and spain nt.

it was the year i decided i would watch la liga and totally ignored ligamx. fc barcelona became my way of life. and i watched real games for kaka.

when kaka and villa left la liga, i was so upset that i stopped watching.

in 2011 i started watching again bc i had a bf in atlas u17. and i watched atlas games bc i wanted to impress him. i would watch chivas matches. this was when chivas was super lider and it was said that they would achieve the twelfth that tournament. they said it was destiny to achieve the twelfth star before the start of the twelfth year. but they were eliminated by queretaro in liguilla. when my ex and i broke up i stopped watching football.

in 2013 i came back to watch chivas but they were losers back then. still, i watched them.

2014 i watched all the qualifying matches for mexico. the game against costa rica killed me because they needed to win and they didnt. my hands were shaky and sweaty. and i was about to cry. then usa saves us (-.-) and they will never let s forget we got to the world cup because of them.

to this day, i continue to watch football. but as you can see, it has always been a part of my life.

2:: who are you most favorite footballers?

that is an easy question, yet difficult at the same time. i love the whole mexican national team, i love everyone in chivas, and i love paul aguilar (even though i dislike club america). i like the usmnt (even though they annoy the crap out of me when they play against mexico). i love the spanish national team, and the german national team. i love kaka, i love villa, i love cubo torres. too many players to count or even name them all, one by one.

3:: any favorite football managers?

caixinha. omg. he was the only reason i watched santos games. idk. its just the way that he looks like he's about to stab someone. and some of his reactions were really funny. like when he had a tantrum and kicked a football at paul aguilar and it nearly hit the club america player.

i like el tuca ferreti. he is pretty funny too. have you all seen that video where he is yelling at the tigres players? sooo funny.

piojo herrera. when van persie pushes him aside after the mexico vs netherlands game at the world cup. and piojo shoves him right back. pure badassery.

4:: what are your favorite football clubs and why?

chivas. they are my one true love ever since i have learned to speak. ever since i learned to walk, and comprehend what love and care was, chivas was that (besides my family, and god of course). they are my family. i grew up watching them play, watching many of the players grow up (like omar bravo), i grew up with them.

chivas is not just a team for me. a lot of people may not understand bc they are not a world famous team. but they are one of the best teams in mexico and usa. its a feeling that really can't be put into words. the way some people feel about real madrid and barcelona, is the way i feel about chivas. they are my barcelona, they are my 'mes que un club', my 'visca el barca', my 'hala madrid'. this feeling of pure joy i get when i see them, of uncureable sadness when they lose, of nervous feelings during a game. its my adrenaline. 

we are a legend of mexican football. we are el campeonisimo (a nickname given to the team in the fifties and sixties when they won SEVEN TITLES in a ROW). 

i mean, i love fc barcelona as well, my second fave team. but i will never love them nearly as much as i love chivas. chivas is my life.

i wasnt born into the cule fandom. i was born into the chivas fandom. and that is why i love them the way i do. they have been with me, and just as they have been with me, i will always be with them. 

a little side note: i also love the way they only field mexican players. i dont hate foreigners. but its a tradition that was established over 100 years ago. and i think it is a tradition we must keep. we must respect traditions.

5:: what are you most favorite national teams and why?

mexico. i know i was born in america, and they should probably be my top team, but my parents came from mexico to this country. thus, i didn't grow up watching the usmnt play. i grew up having house parties or going to house parties each time mexico would play. i grew up wearing green jerseys each time the seleccion had a match.

i grew up with them, just as i grew up with chivas.

i didn't have that relationship with the us national team.

and i love the anthem, i love the fans, i love the players, the jerseys, the home stadium. i love all of it. i love how the players are so patriotic and so proud to be mexican, so proud to represent their country.

as mexicans, we live and breathe pure football. and i honestly think we deserve more in the senior world cups (just a reminder that we have been twice world champs at the u17 edition, once gold medalists of the summer olympics, and countless times champions at juegps panamericanos, gold cup and other competitions). we are a force, a giant of the concacaf region. i think we have always had the potential to even win a world cup at the senior level.

but the corruption in the fifa is too much.

i also like usmnt. their motto "one nation, one team." is pretty badass.

i like deutschland nt. my appreciation for blonde men mostly. but they also play super well. they are beast out there.

spain nt. mostly bc pique, villa (i know he retired, i cried), and fabregas.

i also like ticos.

6:: have you been to any football matches? which ones?

i have actually.

here are the matches i was blessed to attend:

chivas usa vs la galaxy.

chivas vs atlas.

la galaxy vs montreal impact.

mexico u22 vs. costa rica u22.

mexico u22 vs. haiti u22.

honduras u22 vs haiti u22 (this one came with my mexico u22 ticket).

honduras u22 vs. costa rica u22 (same for this one).

i feel like there should be one more, but i cant remember it right now.

7:: do you own any jerseys? which ones?

i do.

here is a complete list:

chichadios real madrid jersey.

usmnt jersey.

mexico nt jersey - green lightning bolt one.

mexico nt jersey - red zigzag one.

chivas jersey - 2006 replica.

chivas jersey - an older version i can't pinpoint from when.

galaxy training jersey.

chivas usa training jersey.

chivas training jersey.

spain jersey - blank. 

fcb training jersey.

brazil jersey.

fcb sweater.

mexico nt sweater.

8:: which matches would you like to go to?

a mexico nt match, but a senior team match. i have watched the u22 play live, and it was great. but its my biggest dream to watch chichadios play with the national team. i would say chivas, but i already saw them play. 

watching fcb play in the camp nou would be nice.

or bayern at allianz arena.

9:: which jerseys would you like to own?

chichadios seleccion jersey. 

giovani seleccion jersey and la galaxy jersey.

david villa nycfc.

kaka orlando fc jersey.

omar bravo chivas jersey.

paul aguilar seleccion jersey.

jurgen damm tigres and seleccion jersey.

tecatito corona seleccion jersey.

i used to want a chelsea jersey, now not so much.

david villa senyera fcb jersey.

messi argentina jersey.

kun aguero argentina jersey.

david villa spain jersey.

its a long list.

10:: do your group of friends also love football as much as you?

not my friends from the university. but wattpad friends yes. and my sister, and my cousins like it too.

11:: have you met any footballers?

not a player, persay, but i met giovani dos santos' parents. they were so nice and sweet. and i took a selfie with gio's dad. 

i met cubo torred very briefly. he was very sweet. he was one of the only ones that stayed behind to sign things after their game against haiti at the stub hub center. the rest practically ran to the locker room.

i met salcedo jr briefly too. when he signed my flag.

tecadios, torres nilo, and herrera equihua signed my flag too, but i didn't get to meet them.

12:: which footballers would you like to meet?

chichadios, paul aguilar, everyone in chivas, and everyone in the seleccion.

-

okay that was a long post.

but i tag the following people to do the tag as well: campeonisimoladamadelamuertesara09221234hoziersfranckriberyJazzmynOraneyscar11MaddieHdzwondelaandvidadofutebolChicharitoismybabeRaccoonQueen92PocitodswagNeysbae, Gabriella614Gisvllejacobsmybabe, and adri_medina218.

so come on, and do it. please, i want to know about all of you!

-clary xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.6M 52.4K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
354K 22.7K 86
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...