My Vampire Mafia Leader (J.Jk...

Od VaishaliAirsang

hey everyone! this is my second ff and I hope that you all will like and support this one too! A Story of a... Viac

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
NOTICE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
NOTICE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
WANNA SEE ME?
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
NOTICE
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
HAPPY SUGA DAY!!!!!!!
SMALL NOTICE!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Compensation
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Notice
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Some More Pics!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A Special Thank You!💜
NOTICE
Help Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Just my pics
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
My fucking school!
So umm...(just ignore if you don't care)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Humans...(Skip if you don't care)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
50K+ SPECIAL!
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
About me! (Must Read)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
GET WELL SOON YOONGI!💜💜💜
Chapter 80
WHAT THE HELL?!!!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
My 2022 Resolution!
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
I'm alive!
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104

CHAPTER 25

1.5K 59 116
Od VaishaliAirsang

GUYS BTW TELL ME, HOW MUCH LONG DOES IT TAKE TO READ THE CH?

Y/N P. O. V

I woke up on a hard thing... And after taking a look at it, I realized that I was on the floor. My head was hurting a little so I held it and gave it a small massage . Looking around , I realized I was jungkook's room with no jungkook in it. Looking out of the window, I could tell it was around 5 o' clock.

" why is my head hurting? Did I bang it somewhere? " I asked myslef with a confused face.

I tried remembering what happened before I fell asleep but couldn't. I stood up, fixing my skirt and went out.

It was still dark and what made it even creepier is the black paint given to the walls. I went back in and grabbed a pillow from the couch .

I then directly went down the staircase but a creepy voice spoke behind me.

" where are you going this early in the morning? " I screamed in horror and started beating the person's face with the pillow.

" yuah! " that thing stopped me and moved the pillow to the side.

" JUNGKOOK? " I loudly took his name in pure horror as I saw his face also had some bruises on it.. Especially his left cheek.

" you al-" he was speaking but I cut him off.

" omo! Did you get beaten? Like.. See! The bruise on your left cheek is quite big! " I said, shocked and covered my mouth.

" you caused it and know you are only asking ?" he scoffed making me confused.

" do I look like I will dare to do that? " I said pointing to myself

" but you did with that foot of yours! " he pointed at my right leg

" o- " I was cut off by a voice behind me.

"Here's the proof ~ " Taehyung said taking his phone out of his pocket.

He bought it to my level and I put my tiny hands around his to seeing the video proper;y.

A/N P.O.V

Little did you know that taehyung kinda felt really very calm from the inside when you put your hand around his. Your small figure ,short fluffy hair and cute actions reminded him of something he had buried for years and had told no one about it.

 But on the other hand, jungkook , felt uncomfortable for the fact that you were so close to taehyung. He felt his chest clenching but this was just too weird for him as it had never ever happened before. It was like he  you to be only in his life. But for now, he couldnt put it together as he was so confused so he just put all these feeling aside.

Y/N P.O.V

 I was dying of embrassement seeing the video, the way I behaved..that too with Jeon Jungkook.

" i-i am sorry..I didnt mean too..." I apologized as soon as the video ended. He looked like he was deep in his thoughts so I tugged his hands.

" c-come..lemme at least treat it " I said dragging him with me to his room.

" YA! no need to do that , I aint weak ! " He said 

" *sigh* who cares if you are weak or strong , It might lead to skin infection so come! " i pushed him towards his room.

" sit here and wait a sec " I made him sit on his bed and went in the washroom to bring the first aid kit .

I bought the kit and sat beside him " tell me if it pains, okay? " I said holding his left cheek. He suddenly pulled me on his lap.

" do it like this. It would be easier " he said. I was a red tomato but ignoring it ,I took out the ointment.

" did I kick you too hard?  " I asked, embrassed

" y/n don't you really think I will get hurt with such a kick? "

" how can you be so rude? I was just.."

" just? "

" just being.. Arghh! Forget it! " I said slamming the ointment in the box. I was about to get up but was pulled back on his lap.

" how's your leg? " he softly asked

" ya! you are scaring me! " i said

" why? "

" your voice..but anyway my leg has got better "

" is my calm voice scary? " he asked raising an eyebrow.

" no..its just weird and once again I am sorry " 

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

After she apologized , she unconsciously hugged my waist and rested her head on my chest. For a second  I was shocked but hugged her back and caressed her short,silky and fluffy hair. She was like a little girl, who needed a lot of hugs and love, this is what I felt about her at least.

Suddenly i heard soft breathes so I pulled away to see y/n sleeping soundly. She looked even more cute and adorable while sleeping.

" didnt you sleep properly last night? " I asked her ,to which , I obiviously got no response.

I properly lay her on the bed and took a look at her. Her perfectly cute face and curvy body . I noticed her legs were spread carelessly, resulting in her skirt going up.

" Aish why this girl is so stupid- " I fixed her skirt and put the blanket over her.

* since when did I started behaving like this? * I mentally questioned myself  and went to get ready.

~*~* time skip ~*~*

JIMIN P. O. V

I had nothing much to do since I had finished my work so I decided to go check on y/n since I hadn't met her since last afternoon.

I went in the kitchen but didn't see her.

* weird... She is always here at this time of the morning * I thought and went upstairs to her room. I knocked on it but got no response. I got suspicious of this.

I spotted taehyung going on the stairs so I decided to ask him.

" taehyung, did you see y/n ? I haven't seen or heard anything from her since early morning! " I raised my voice for him to clearly hear me.

" ah she was with jungkook, rest I don't know! " he said went went upstairs. My eyes widen at the thought of jungkook doing something to her which caused me to run to his room.

I barged thru the door and saw nothing. Upon observing carefully, I saw y/n was peacefully sleeping under the covers and right then, jungkook came out from the closet in his suit.

" jungkook you didn't do anything to her right?! " I raised my voice in anger.

" hyung she did everything, not me! " he said fixing his watch.

" Wdym? "

" ask taehyung hyung! And don't worry,  that princess of yours fell asleep herself and I just tucked her in " he said mockingly.

" she ain't my princess, she is just too precious to be ruined by a monster like you! " I threw back and went to y/n's sleeping figure.

" what did she do to you, Huh? " I questioned jungkook who was taking his phone from the nightstand beside me.

" I think you have eyes to see the bruises on my face! " he said sarcastically and went out. I sat beside y/n and caressed her cheeks.

" I don't know why but I always get a feeling that you are really important, especially in jungkook's life " I said in a low voice so that she doesn't wake up.

I stood up and went out.

~*~* time skip ~*~*

Y/N P. O. V

I woke up on the soft mattress. I rubbed my eyes and realized how I feel asleep..

*DID I JUST HUG JUNGKOOK LIKE THAT AND FELL ASLEEP ON HIM! * I yelled in my mind. Out of embrassment, I turned to my left and hugged the blanket tighter.

" this smells so nice... " I said to myself while sniffing jungkook's blanket.

I heard the door open so I lazily turned to the other side to see jimin heading to the table.

" hey! Good morning! " I greeted

" oh y/n, you are awake?! " he said coming to stand beside me.

" mm-hm yeah "

" it's not morning... It's afternoon already! " he said chuckling.

I springed up on the bed and looked around shocked.

" omo! Where's jungkook?! He will kill me if i-"

" hey hey calm down! He already went to the company! " jimin tried calming me down by patting my shoulder.

" WAIT WHAT?! "

" yeah " he smiled

" thank God " I said and fell back on the bed.

" yep and BTW how about food? "

I sat up straight again.

" I will make it immediately! "

~*~* tommorow night, 9:30 p.m ~*~*

JIMIN P. O. V

" hyung is it that big of a deal? " I asked running my hand thru my hair.

" yes jimin, it will take some time, probably a few weeks and you all have to come..jungkook cant come since the company has to be handled there and he has more important things to be done "

" hyung but.. *sigh* okay fine, I will first talk with the others and then we will convince JK.. Now is this okay? " I said typing something.

" okay fine but make sure you all come! " with that the call ended.

" *sigh* I am sorry y/n but I gotta do this " I said and went to yoongi hyung's room.

" hyung there a major problem .."

" God what is it now..?! " yoongi hyung spike irritated while turning to me on his chair.

" The Silver Dragon Company, it has been competing for a few years now and they bought a lot of stalks from our company which-" I was explaining but he cut me off.

" I know that...*sigh* so we have to go there?  " hyung asked closing the laptop.

" yeah but hyung I can't let y/n and Jungkook live together, alone for even a day! "

" spill it "

" hyung I don't have feelings for her but she is like ...so innocent for all this! "

" then take her with us! "

" hyung that can't be done either, you know it's dangerous "

" jimin she is not completely a child! Let them stay here while we go! "

" but h-"

" no buts! End of discussion " yoongi hyung said and got up from his chair.

" hyung... One last question! What do think of y/n? " I asked

" see jimin, *puts his hand on my shoulder* I know that she is innocent and had known nothing about us. I don't want her to get hurt either but telling this all to jungkook would be bullshit. Don't worry, she is old enough to ale care of herself! " he tapped my shoulder in assurance and went out.

I head out to taehyung's room to tell him.

***

" so I will convince JK then! " I said and got up while I got a nod from both taehyung and yoongi.

I walked to the living room where y/n was sitting drawing figures on the table with her tiny fingers.

" y/n-ah? What are you doing here? "

" mm-hm, nothing "

" so, Umm well do you m-" while I was trying to finish my sentence, a knock was heard on the main door.

" oh just wait a sec " y/n went to open the door which revealed jungkook.

My body tensed up a little but I went to jungkook anyway.

" jungkook, I have something important to talk about. " I spoke with a serious face.

" what is it? " he blankly said while y/n just stared at us, confused.

" first, let's sit. " I said and went to the couch followed by both of them.

Y/n sat beside and bend down to look at me, sideways.

" is everything okay? You look worried! " she asked, concerned.

" umm jungkook why don't you take a seat? "

" just tell it quick " he annoyingly said.

" okay so the thing is you both have to live alone for a few weeks! " I spoke in quite a hurry.

Y/n looked speechless and shocked at the same time whereas jungkook asked " why the hell?! What happened?! "

" jungkook The Silver Dragon Company has caused a major problem in stalks again! And we all have to you except the two of you-" I was again cut off.

" I will come with you! " said JK

" no, you have the company to handle and we can't take the risk of anything happening here. And also even if you decide come then for y/n... That place in dangerous.  " I explained

" I am not living with this little bitch all alone! "

" jungkook language! "

" guys calm down and you jungkook!  Stop using that foul language and especially when I did nothing ! "  y/n ,who was quite all this time spoke.

" who are you to teach me? Huh? "

" Cut it out, you three! " yoongi spoke, coming down the stairs with taehyung.

" jungkook you ain't a kid anymore! All this time, I didn't say anything that doesn't mean I don't care! Stay here with y/n for sometime! You very well know that we can't risk our companies and niether y/n. " yoongi hyung said exchanging sharp looks with jungkook

" great, now you take her side too! " jungkook scoffed.

" jungkook , I bet she won't understand anything right now so just go with it right now! And plus, only if she hadn't found about us,about you then she wouldn't have been here " yoongi hyung scolded him again

" fine!  But Fuck y'all! " JK cursed and went out of the mansion again.

" y/n... " yoongi hyung took y/n's name in a soft voice... Which I never heard before.

Y/N P. O. V

I was basically so shocked from whatever happened. Then yoongi called my voice, softly, making me look at him.

" we don't mean to let you stay with him but I hope you understand there's a crisis at our company " yoongi explains to me.

" you just have to stay with him for a few weeks and then we will be back" he continued.

" but... Where are you all going? " I asked

" China.. " jimin oppa answered with a sad tone

" but isn't that too far?! " I widened my eyes.

" yeah it is but I promise we will be back soon. " yoongi said while I took a glance at taehyung who seemed to be thinking something

" when are you leaving then? "

" day after tomorrow " jimin said

" okay... " is what all I said with sadness . Soon I felt a hand, petting my head.

" it's okay, hmm? " jimin comforted me.

" umm "

" see you are so understanding compared to jungkook! Right jimin? " yoongi, for the first time, spoke to me like I am a child and with a soft smile.

" yep she is! "

I smiled and the yoongi said that he and jimin have to do something so they went.

I also thought of going to my room. I was on the stairs when a big hand harshly grabbed my smol wrist.

" Ahh let go of me! " I said  in pain trying to pull my hand back.

" come with me! " jungkook, with a dangerous tone, spoke.

" please, lemme go!  The ring is hurting me! " I whimpered in pain.

" wait what ring?! " jungkook furiously turned to me, but his grip on my wrist still remained tight.

" this ring! " I pointed at it with my free hand.

" you can see it?! " jungkook in shock, spoke.

" of course! I have eyes so I can! " I said and I pulled my hand after his grip got loose.

" this is strange.. " he ran upstairs in complete shock.

" it's just a red coloured ring.. What's so much about it...?" I questioned myself massaging my wrist!

Words - 2570!

Guys this was SOOOOOOOO long!

And since I didn't want y'all to wait for too long so I updated as much as I could before exams!

I hope you like it!

And wdyt will happen when y/n and JK live alone?

But bye for now as I gotta study!

I LUB YOU!

LOVE = INFINITE💜😘

PLZ VOTE!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.4K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...
95K 2.5K 32
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
66.6K 2.2K 30
Jeon Y/N, Younger Sister Of Jeon Jungkook. She Is Very Kind And Innocent. Jungkook Loves Her A Lot. What Will Happen When Y/N Will Find Out That Jung...
350K 6.1K 42
He is a Mafia boss of *The Black Dragon mafia* , he is cold, rude, tough but when he meets Y/N what will happen?? And after Y/N will know his secret...