Chapter 62

Y/n POV

His soft voice against my lips made my heart beat so fast. I closed my eyes tight since it was a very new feeling for me and I didn't know what to do.

" you are so adorable " he smiled and patted my head. I blushed and I looked out .

The wheel started moving again and we jumped out of the cabin after reaching the ground.

" Should we take a walk at a nearby park? " Jungkook asked.

" I would love to " I giggled and we went to his bike.

~*~*time skip~*~*

" should we just sit here for sometime? " I asked.

" of course...anything you want " He said.

The view in front of us was so beautiful and there was fresh, cool air. 

Since it was night, the moonlight lit the park giving the lake a silver shine which was so mesmerizing

" why don't you sit on the bike, if you are tired " Jungkook spoke beside me.

" no it's okay " I said but Jungkook didn't listen and picked me up, making me sit on his bike.

" hey put me down "

" nope I know your legs are paining " he said which was kinda right. I actually didn't want to sit on the bike bc the moment it tilts a little, it gives me a mini heart attack.

" okay ..then can you stand a lil closer " I bit my lip feeling stupid.

" are you scared you might fall? " I slightly nodded to him.

" put your arm around my neck then " he leaned against the bike. I did what he said and felt much safer.

" Jungkook..." I hesitantly said as he hummed putting an arm around my waist.

" why don't you wear this outfit often...you look nice in it " I felt so embarrassed after I said it.

" you think so? okay then I will wear this often then " he said, nodding.

We chatted about the funny things that happened back at the amusement park and then we decided to take a walk around the park.

Jungkook POV

While walking around, Y/n suddenly locked her little finger with mine. I looked at her and saw her blushing and looking away.

I chuckled and continued walking with her.

" ohh she has a hot figure " I heard a boy say. In the corner of my eyes, I saw a bunch of thugs staring at y/n's legs.

" look at her legs..so perfect " My blood boiled with anger as I heard them commenting on y/n's body.