CHAPTER 9

Warning : this ch might be triggering to some people!

Y/N P. O. V

I really didn't get what he means by 'game' but first I need to get my brother out of this danger!

" yes! Plz... Plz just save him first! " I begged and he took his phone out and dialled some no.

" send the professionals to check on a patient who is gonna die soon " he said, smirking down at me who was badly crying .

He cut the call and took his hands out of mine.

"  become my personal maid " he demanded

" what is it exactly and why should I do it for you?   " I asked back, sniffling

" it's like a secratery job and if u don't do it I can kill ur brother in the worst way possible " he said,shrugging.

I looked down with fear and disgust in my eyes.

" okay I will ...become your personal maid " I said looking at him again and with confidence.

" great... " he said while sitting on one of the chairs as if he is a king or something.

JIMIN P. O. V

why is jungkook being like this? He barely brings girls in our mansion because he doesn't wants them to know about our place and in the end they all are killed.

I hope nothing happens to y/n...she is really nice so far...

I looked at jungkook who was smirking his ass off. WTF is he planning to do with y/n?... I have to keep a close eye on him...

I saw the professionals running in the emergency operation room with big suitcases in their hands.

I looked at y/n who was praying for her brother to be safe.

I went to her, trying to make her sit down on one of the chairs beside jungkook but she was protesting.
I had to force her and then she sat down, playing with her fingers with a real sad look on her face.

I went back to bring some things ,leaving y/n and jungkook alone in the VIP room.

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

IDK why but this girl is seriously someone I can kinda play with. I just wanna have fun with her body so I will be... Trapping her in my house.

In the corner of my eyes I saw y/n looking at me.

" Ya... If something happens to him... I will make sure you are dead "
S

he spoke with her cracked voice.

TF?  Not even the best of mafias were able to kill me. BTW... This girl... Is really something, who really dares to say that she will kill me.

I slid my index finger under her chin making her properly look at me. She is just so fucking short, even her sitting height is so short.

" u really dare say that to me?  " I asked, smirking.

She raised her eyebrows

" yes! Yes I do, what are you gonna do bout it?  " she said

I chuckled darkly.

" oh well I don't know but I m sure that I can do anything I want, even right not and that to.... To your brother " I threatened her.

She stood up infront of me and looked down at, furrowing her brows.

" you are such a coward! Why do take advantage of a injured person?! If you have the guts then why dont you fight with me?  " she challenged me.

What does she thinks? I was just taking it easy until now but looks like she wants to play a game with me...
Okay then...

Let's play her game first!