CHAPTER 2

(hey guys! I m back but lemme tell u that if I have made mistakes in the previous chapter... Then plz forgive me! But I really have no idea when some triggering parts may occur so I will put the warnings for all ch)

WARNING:THIS CH MIGHT BE TRIGGERING TO SOME PEOPLE

Y/N P. O. V

I couldn't believe what I saw infront of me! Tears were streaming down my face!

Yugyeom was tied to the wooden chairs infront of our sofa with men surrounding him.
He had small but deep cuts on his face. His sleeves were torn and he had many many bruises. The windows were broken! 

I realized that there was someone sitting across oppa but I couldn't see his face cuz of the mask he was wearing.he sure was tall but he also had a dagger and a gun with him.

I didn't realize they all were looking at me including oppa whose eyes were half closed.

I ran towards oppa but the men in complete black stopped me. I struggled a lot to get out of their grip.

" ya! What did u do to him?!  " I asked the person sitting on our sofa while crying.

" easy babe! It was all his fault " he said

" don't babe me! He DID NOTHING WRONG!  " I yelled at that guy who just gestured the men to leave me.

Once they did,  I ran towards oppa and knelt infront of him.i took his face gently in my palms.

" op-oppa? A-are you o-okay? W-what happened? W-who are these ppl? " I asked him while crying even harder.

" c-cocoa don't l-listen to them... And if u are wondering then this is my job! " he told me weakly.

" oppa nothing will happen to you! W-why didnt tell me this before? " I asked, still crying

" sorry cocoa... I couldnt... I had to keep u safe and away from such things " he said while trying to keep his eyes open.

Then another guy pulled me away from him. The person sitting on the sofa went towards my brother and slapped him hard.

" YA! NOW TELL ME WHY DID YOU DO THAT OR YOU WILL ROT IN HELL " he yelled making me flinch

" ya! You have no right to slap my brother! Who are u to do so?! Huh! " I yelled at the person who slapped oppa

He turned to me, coldly.

" bitch u  have no idea who I m or what your brother did so stfu! " he told me coldly but I wasn't taking it.
I pushed the person holding me and ran towards the masked guy.

But before I could, he pointed a gun towards yugyeom. My heart stopped beating, tears still streaming down my face and me not knowing what to do.

" I hate a bro-sis drama. " he said and turned to yugyeom who was half unconscious

" yugyeom as we both know what u and ur PATHETIC company did... Let's make this simple... I will take ur sister away or you will die " he said heartlessly

" NO! don't dare to lay a finger on my sister! She has nothing to do with this! " yugyeom yelled suddenly .

" okay then you will die " he was about to shot but I yelled...