Humans...(Skip if you don't care)

So guys yesterday I had went to another city and went to a tourist spot. So there I saw two cat, one on the stairs and it looked really malnourished (meaning it wasn't getting much food and nutrients)  and there was this white pet cat which looked really healthy and good.

I was just observing the ppl who went to the pet cat instead of the one which was in a really poor condition. It says a lot about how ppl are, no one went to feed the poor cat and just taking pics of the white cat. No one even looked at the poor creature suffering.

I wanted to feed it something healthy but I couldn't bc of COVID-19 and the fact that my car was really far away didn't help either.

I wish I had a pic of it to show you guys but I didn't have a phone but it looked very similar to this cat but it was sleeping instead.

I felt so angry bc everyone was eating happily and no one bothered to feed it even a little and I might have to tell you that I cried a lil last night bc of this

I felt so angry bc everyone was eating happily and no one bothered to feed it even a little and I might have to tell you that I cried a lil last night bc of this. This is the reason I have turned really cold and heartless towards humans is they just care about looks and money, nothing else.

While leaving the place, I said aloud 'You are a beautiful cat' to the poor feline which took the attention of some ppl around me and they looked quite shocked about it but I just..gave them a death glare and left.

So I just kindly request everyone who is reading this to feed the local cat and dogs some food which is safe for them like eggs bc they contains the highest amounts of proteins. I do this often so I hope you do it too💜💜💜