Chapter 41

Y/N POV

Letting my thoughts linger in mind , I bathed for more 20 minutes and wore the dress which jungkook gave me. I blushed again seeing he even bought my under clothes but Wore it anyways.

I felt so much fresh than before and since it was a type of bath I always wanted to take ,it made me feel even better. I went to where jungkook said he would be and knocking on the door twice , I opened it.

" I'm d- " I saw ji-hun playing with a rubics cube with sadness on his face . But as soon as he heard me he smiled and ran to me , hugging me.

" I missed you mommy " he hugged me tighter.

" Aww I missed you too , my cutie " I crouched down and lovingly hugged him and picked him up.

" Oh I w- " I looked at jungkook who was glaring at ....ji-hun? But why?

" Jungkook ? " I called his name as he cleared his throat and looked at me. " Yeah? " " I-i am done bathing so come down ...w-we will have dinner " he hummed and got up, gave a sharp glare to ji-hun and went out.

*Did something wrong happened?* I questioned myself but went down stairs anyways.

~*~*next morning~*~*

I rushed out of my room and to jungkook's room.

I went inside without knocking and looked around the room for him but he wasn't there. Suddenly I got pinned on the couch.

" my kitten missed me? " there he was..jungkook.

" i-i came here for my daily job...why would I miss you " I said looking away.

" you wouldn't come so early in the morning then "

" what its 7:30 "

" its fucking 5:30 am " my eyes widened

" how come I- " i was speechless. Jungkook raised his eyebrow waiting for my explanation.

" I dont know how this happened..." I took a small sharp breathe as he came closer to my face.

" you sure ? *I nod quickly* okay then since we have so much of time now...you help me take a bath " I saw him smirk . " are you crazy?! "

" why what's wrong in that ? we are husband-wife anyway " he shrugged

" you know we are doing it for the sake of ji-hun " I tried to push him but he only bought his body closer to mine.

" you do it or you know what I'm capable of " he whispered in my ear with a cold tone. A small gasp left my mouth and I felt butterflies in my stomach as he started kissing my neck gently.

" uhm..stop it..." I could only whisper it.

" it feels nice ,doesn't it? " I couldn't answer that because I didn't know about my feelings anymore. I just stayed quite.

" no answer huh " he said and picked me up throwing over his shoulder. I still stayed quite .

Jungkook POV

She was so quite that I felt worried....for the first time about her.

I took her to the bathroom and placed her on the counter . I lifted her cute chubby face and looked in her eyes.

" w-what happened ? " she asked in a low voice but I stayed quite looking at her. " you a-" before she could talk any further , I kissed her gently. This time she didn't kiss me back but stayed quite. I pulled away.

" is it bc of what I did to seonghwa yesterday? " I guessed . She looked down.

" yes..I just remembered that now that you are going to ur company again " she sounded so upset.

" what do you want me to do then ? " I sighed and said.

" please...leave him alone " she looked at me with tears flowing down her eyes.

" ya don't cry! you are the first person I am asking what to do and that too very nicely and you are crying? "

" *sobs* Its not that...he is really a nice and a kind person that's why I don't want anything bad happen to h-him " she started crying and hugged me tightly.

" please ..I beg of you, don't hurt him " she pleaded with her truly innocent eyes.

" f-fine " this...was the first time I stuttered.

She wiped her tears and sniffed a little and looked at me .

" y- " again , Before she could speak further I dragged her to the bath tub.

Suddenly I started taking my clothes off making her eyes widen.

" I will go outside " she dragged her feet towards the door but I suddenly said something making her stop.

" go outside and see what I will do " I smirked at my power and taking off all my clothes, I tossed them into a corner. I went inside the bath tub and relaxed my body.

" come here " I called y/n. She slowly turned around and walked towards the tub with my eyes closed.

" open your eyes! "

" b-but "

" I SAID OPEN THEM " i yelled making her flinch and open her eyes .

" come and sit behind me " I gestured her behind me. She obeyed me immediately.

" use this shampoo " I picked up one of the bottle and gave her.

She wet my hair with the water surrounding me and poured a coin sized amount of the shampoo on her palm and diluted it with water.

" can you s-shift a lil back ? " hesitation was so clear in her voice.

I hummed in response and shifted back.

I hope you liked this , I will post soon again!!!

stay safe and healthy!!!

lub y'all!!!

Plz VOTE

COMMENT