Chapter 75

Jungkook POV

I heard breaking of glass from the kitchen and I knew it was Y/n so I quickly rushed to the kitchen.

There she was, Y/n drinking wine from the bottle after smashing the glass. She was dangerously close to the broken glass which made me hurriedly walk to her.

" Tiny Thing..." I pulled the bottle way as she whined. I first got her to safety and then put her down on the couch in living room.

" YOU MORON! " She yelled and grabbed my hair making me wince.

" GIMME THE BOTTLE " She kicked my stomach and took the bottle, drinking more from it.

" Y/n its not good for you! " I snatched it away and out of her reach. She stood up on the couch and looked at me with teary eyes.

" WHY?! WHY ARE BEING LIKE THIS WITH ME?! " A tear fell from her eye and she suddenly slapped my face.

" wtf-" I said under my breathe but stayed calm.

" YOU IDIOT! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I FELT?! " She hit my chest and started crying.

" Tiny Thing listen to me " I held her waist and rubbed her back.

" SHUT UP " She yelled and pulled my hair, swinging it from left to right.

" I hate you..." She lost her balance and fell off the couch. " Is it funny...to play with me..." She murmured and cried harder.

" You won't even listen to me! " I said but she managed to get up and stand on the floor.

" D-Do you ...e-even consider h-how I feel? " She asked gripping on my shirt.

" Tiny Thing you are my first priority " I softly said.

" STOP BEING SO GENTLE WITH ME!...It hurts...I don't like you so why do I even care..." She hid her face in her tiny palms and cried.

I slowly approached her and embraced her.

" Nooo! " She weakly whined and tried to get out of my embraced but I hugged her tighter.

" Kitten, please listen " I softly said as she looked at me with her red eyes and raised her brows.

" I wasn't kissing her, you can see the CCTV yourself also " I told her, caressing her hair.

" Really? " She asked with puppy eyes as I nodded.

" YOU RAT! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER! " She yelled loudly and punched my stomach.

" I tried telling you! "

" STOP LYING " I earned another slap across my face. Suddenly she grabbed my collar and vomited all over my shirt and pants.

" Y/n...." I took a deep breathe and removed my shirt. Y/n on the other hand, fell asleep on the couch. I took of my pants also and threw them away.

I went to Y/n and picked her up, carrying her to my bedroom. I put her on the bed and went to take a bath.

I came out after 15 minutes and wore my clothes.

" Tiny Thing how do you even manage yourself? " I chuckled looking at her sleeping figure.

I adjusted the blanket properly bc she had slipped out of it.

" Rest well " I kissed her forehead and contacted Taehyung.

" Fine..you're right! " He said as soon as he picked up.

" I know " I rolled my eyes.

" How is y/n? "