Chapter 65

Y/n POV

" Y/n I would like to tell you something if you don't mind " He started.

" Go ahead " I gave him a reassuring smile.

" I liked you ever since high-school " He paused to observe my reaction. I didn't know what to say since I liked him too but something felt wrong.

" It's okay if you d- " I hugged him before he could say anything.

" I like you too " I said.

" Will you be my girlfriend, Y/n? " He softly asked.

" I would love but I can't " I pulled away and looked into his eyes with my glossy ones.

" Why? " He was purely sad.

" J-Jungkook will get very angry but I can always spend time with you! " I came up with a solution.

" Thank you " He hugged me and started sobbing on my shoulder.

" Don't cry " I patted his back.

" I-It hurts Y/n...I always w-wanted to be with you..B-But I can't " He cried.

" I'm not leaving you at all. I will always be with you but..." I stopped as I choked on my own tears.

" But? " He sounded like a baby, so cute.

" But not as a partner...You know you always have me beside you right? " Tears fell from my eyes seeing him so heartbroken.

" I do " After sometime, he calmed down.

" Sorry I cried so much " He wiped his eyes as he said that.

" It's okay to express your feelings...I'm happy someone loves me so much" I smiled. He nodded and bent down to my eye level and put his hand on my cheek.

" Can I? " He softly asked. I blushed and said 'yes'.

He gently kissed me but that's when I realized, I like him but I let Jungkook steal my first kiss.

Right now...I felt like I betrayed Seonghwa's by letting Jungkook do anything to me.

Seonghwa pulled away and caressed my cheek, looking in my eyes lovingly.

" I feel much better now that I told you my feelings for you " He smiled.

" And I'm happy you felt the same way I did " I giggled.

" It's night already, should I drop you or you will stay at my house today? " He asked.

" No need, I'm going back by foot " I said.

" Then at least let me take you till my house " I nodded and we walked back to his bike.

Suddenly my phone rang as I took it out of my pocket. We both stopped walking and I looked at the caller ID. It was Jungkook ..I know it was saved as 'Daddy' but I convinced him to change it.

" Hello? " I said attaching the phone to my ear.

" Tiny Thing come home right now! It's night already! You said you will come home by 5! " He sounded pissed off.

" Don't shout! I'm coming! " I said and cut the call.

" Looks like Mr. Jeon was angry " Seonghwa said.

" Yeah ..but that's normal "

Later he drove me to his house .

" Once you reach his house, please text me you have " He said.