Chapter 83

~*~*next morning~*~*

" Tiny Thing wake up " I woke up to Jungkook hitting my back. I adjusted my skirt and sat up.

" What is it...it's so early " I said with my eyes still closed completely.

" Dentist "

" Uh yeah..." I slowly got out of bed and held Jungkook's for support. He gently pushed me inside the bathroom.

" Get ready hmm? " He patted my head as I nodded and he left.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I wore a white shirt, pairing it with a black skirt and went to Jungkook's room.

" I'm ready! " I said and saw him in a suit.

" Hey take that off! " I said in disbelief.

" Am I supposed to go naked? "  I blushed and shook my head, 'no'.

" I-I meant wear s-something c-casual " I stuttered as he walked closer.

" Babygirl you're so naughty " He picked me up and placed me on his table.

" I need my morning kiss " He kissed me, holding my waist with one hand and the other caressed my thigh. 

I realized we might get late if we don't so I tapped his shoulders.

" W-We will get l-late " I said after he let go of me, short of breathe.

" How? Oh yeah! I'm coming naked anyways " He mocked me.

" Shut up! You know I didn't mean that! " I said and hit his chest as my cheeks got redder.

" I can't read your mind so I can't tell if you meant that or you didn't mean that " He smirked making me sigh.

" Just wear something casual! " I said pushing him to his closet. In 5 minutes, he came out looking like this.

 In 5 minutes, he came out looking like this

" Is this ok? "

" Perfect " I held his wrist and dragged him out of the mansion.

" Bike or car? " He asked.

" Bike! "

" So that you can hug me?" He smirked again.

" To save petrol! " I blushed and ran to his bike hearing him chuckle behind me.

He sat on his bike and I hopped on too. I hugged his torso and rested my head on his broad back as he started driving at a normal speed, unlike what had happened when I was first on his bike with him.

~*~*time skip~*~*

We reached dental clinic as I got off the bike and Jungkook parked it properly.

" Let's go! " I said and held his hand, dragging him with me. 

" Remove your shoes " I told Jungkook and he listened. I removed mine too and slid the door to the left and peeked in.