CHAPTER 28

Y/N P.O.V

He bought me to this outdoor swimming pool area.

Putting me down in front of the bed ,he pushed me to sit on it

" you don't have to ask other men ! just sit here and do whatever you want! " he barked at me.

" you can't tell me that! I will talk to whoever I want ! " He put his right leg beside me and held my chin up to look at him while his other hand was in his pocket.

" well, YOU , KIM Y/N !  ARE UNDER MY CONTROL SO I WILL ORDER YOU WHATEVER I WANT AND YOU HAVE TO OBEY ME! "

" it-it hurts..please..let go "

JUNGKOOK  P.O.V

I got back to my senses when she said " let me go" . I let go of her chin and turned around back facing her.

* this ..I haven't done this to anyone else except her. If she is really the ***** of my ******* then she must be able to see her own ring. I have to show it to her soon. But whatever just happened , is it because of - " my thoughts were cut of by y/n tugging on my coat.

" hey I am sorry..I disturbed your guards from their work.." she said in a soft voice, looking down and still holding my coat.

" hmm its okay " I removed her hand and sat beside her.

" so what were you drawing? " I asked leaning closer.

" nothing I like this way the fountain looks..and I haven't ever seen such a beautiful one so I drew it " she opened her book and showed me the layout.

" it looks nice.. and its nearly time for lunch " I showed her the time as she gasped and got up

~*~*TIME SKIP~*~*

Y/n was sitting on the couch with her hair tilted to the right and looked like she was thinking something. I went to her and smacked her head .

" ouch what was that for ,huh?! " she raised her voice.

" nothing what are you thinking? "

" I wanna listen to some songs.. " she looked down.

" listen then " I opened my laptop which on the table in front of us and gave it to her

" thank you! " she sweetly smiled at me.

***

Y/N P. O.V

I was listening to a song when a screen popped up, saying someone is conference calling.

" JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOOOOK!  YOU ARE GETTING A CONFERENCE CALL! " I yelled as loud as I could. He came in a few secs and I picked up the call and shifted aside while he sat in the place where I was.

" it's coming in our hands here, how about you and where is y/n? How's she doing ? " I heard jimin's voice and me and jungkook exchanged glances.

" good I am okay and y/n is here only " He pulled me closer to him by my wrist.