Chapter 74

Y/n POV

Jungkook was pinning IU to the wall and kissing her her neck. They didn't even notice my presence so I quickly ran away from there. I quickly went to Mr. Lee who is our driver.

" Sir please take back to the mansion. " I said with my voice cracking.

" But Mr. Jeon- "

" He is busy " 

" O-Oh okay " He drove us back and I immediately ran in.

I burst into tears and fell on my knees.

" Y-You moron..." I sobbed loudly. 

" How d-dare you p-play with m-me..." I came back to my senses, realizing I don't even like him..why should I care then?! But...why did he had to do all that to me! 

I went to the kitchen, supporting myself with the help of the wall. 

" Y/n?! What happened?! " Tae oppa came running to me and helped me stand properly.

" N-Nothing " I shook my head violently.

" Tell me...I wont tell anyone " He hugged me, rubbing my back.

" I-I don't w-want to s-stay with J-Jungkook! " 

Taehyung POV

When she said that, I got what it meant. 

" What did he do? " I softly asked her.

" I JUST DONT WANT HIM NEAR ME! " She yelled and sobbed, her body barely supporting itself.

" Y/n you are like my little sister, don't be afraid to tell me anything. I will punish him for that " I said.

" H-He..." She couldn't say anything bc she kept crying. I waited for her to calm down and made her sit on the bar stool.

" I saw him....k-kissing a girl...o-on her n-neck" She said in a low voice.

" Who was it? Do you know her? " She nodded and said IU. That bitch... I knew it was her. She has been trying to seduce Jungkook for ages.

I need to talk to Jungkook about this.

" T-Tae...I d-don't want to live here for some days.." Her voice was cracking so much, it barely came out. I worriedly looked at her and caressed her back.

" It's okay...you would like to live with Seonghwa right? " She nodded.

" B-But I-I will be a burden t-to him "

" No you won't, just talk to him about it okay? I'm sure he will understand " I comforted her.

Y/n POV

I felt so heartbroken seeing him do that with IU...but why do I feel this way! Tears started rolling down my eyes again. I couldn't understand myself anymore.

My heart felt like it will explode any minute now due to the pain. 

If he was using me, if could have just told me he was! Why was he being so gentle! I should have known...why am I so stupid to believe him!

My throat was paining and nose and eyes were red already, I could tell that. My phone rang making me look at it, it was Seonghwa. 

" H-Hello? " I said sniffing and still crying with Tae oppa still rubbing my back.

" Y-Y/n why are you crying?! " I heard his shocked voice.

" It's n-nothing " I said trying to muffle my loud sobs.

" Come over to my place right now! " His tone was so worried making me feel so terrible right now.

" N-No.."

" Y/n please? For me? "

" I-I can't..." I cut the call and my head fell on the kitchen counter, passing out in a second.

Taehyung POV

Y/n passed making me hella worried. I carefully picked her up and took her to her room with her phone in my pocket.

I put her on the bed gently and looked at her phone. The wallpaper made my eyes widen, it was of ji-hun, her and Jungkook smiling together.

I looked at her feeling bad for her. Before I walked out, I covered her with the blanket and then went downstairs.

The main door suddenly banged open and Jungkook walked in making me walk to him furiously.

" What did you do?! " I asked grabbing his collar.

" Where's y/n?! "

" She fainted bc of you! " I said making my grip tighter. He was about push me away but I stopped him.

" She cried so much bc of you! How dare you do that shit with IU?! " I yelled...couldn't hold my anger in anymore.

" I fucking wasn't kissing her! Why tf would I kiss that slut? " He said raising an eyebrow.

" Stop lying! "

" Check the CCTV then! She was troubling me to the point I had to do what I did! "

" Kissing her neck and making Y/n cry?! "

" Shut up and go check the CCTV " He pushed me and ran to Y/n's room. I had to rushed to the entertainment to investigate it myself.

Jungkook POV

I slowly opened the door of her room. I went in and sat beside her unconscious body.

" You cried bc of it.." I chuckled to myself. " I never thought you will " I kissed her forehead and waited for her to wake up.

Y/n POV

I woke up to the feeling of my eyes paining and looked at the person sitting beside me.

My eyes watered again as I looked at him with anger.

" Get out! " I said trying to push Jungkook away.

" Kitten you misu-"

" I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING " I broke down again and curled into a ball under my blanket.

" You can see t- "

" GET LOST! I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR ME! " I sobbed loudly while kicking him.

" Tiny Thing- "

" PLEASE GO AWAY! " I yelled and kept crying under the sheets. I heard his footsteps fade away in the next minute.

*Why am I so dumb...he's so rich and can get anything he want, I mean nothing to him! Why did I ever think he cares for me!* After 15 minutes of crying, I wiped my tears away and weakly went out of the room.

I walked to the kitchen, taking out a wine bottle. I took a wine glass and poured in some wine for myself.

I drank a few glasses and got drunk immediately. 

I threw the glass on the floor breaking it.

Y'all I'm so sorry, as I said before my exam is still going on so I am focusing on my studies. I had a plan to post this chapter yesterday but I had a social science exam which had 4 sub subjects(History, Civics, Eco, Geography) and there were so many things to learn so I couldn't post it then. Once again, I'm sorry💜

PLZ VOTE💜