Chapter 63

Jungkook POV

After she was done, I threw her over my shoulder not wasting another seconds and running to the mini theater.

" What should we watch? " She asked as I placed her on the bed.

" You might like Jumanji " I said.

" I LOVE IT! " 

~*~*time skip~*~*

We finished watching the movie and I heard my phone ring.

" hello? " I said, picking the call up.

" Sir, Miss Y/n's brother is discharged " 

" Okay I will be there in some time. Send him to a nearby cafe " I said and cut the call.

" who was it? " Y/n asked

" A call from the hospital. Your brother has been discharged from there so wanna meet him? " 

" of course! "

~*~*time skip~*~*

Y/n POV

I was talking with my brother when Jungkook walked to us.

" Y/n wait outside for me " He ordered as I immediately stood up and went out.

Yugyeom POV

I crossed my legs and rested back on the chair as Jungkook took a seat in front of me.

" As I said days ago, you will live where I tell you to and whatever you are doing will be tracked and you have to leave your company and work loyally for me just for the safety of your sister or you never know what will happen to her " He said with a poker face.

" Okay I will " I simply said.

" You really would do anything for your little sister huh? " 

" Of course I will. She is my only family left " I said giving him a cold stare. He smirked and got up.

" Wait at your previous house with all your stuff packed. I will send someone to pick you up. " He said and walked out of the cafe.

I saw him talking to cocoa and then drive away.

My eyes watered as memories flooded my mind of all the times me and y/n spent together.

She is such a kind soul...she didn't deserve this. I dragged her into this but I had no choice. 

I also got up and started walking to our previous house.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Y/n POV

I was sitting on the bed in my room while looking at the floor.

"Y/n can I come in? " I heard Jungkook knocking on my door.

" Yep come in! " I raised my voice.

" I will shift your brother in an new apartment tonight  " he softly said and sat beside me, pulling me on his lap.

" is it necessary? " 

" See it's his fault so I have to. The info was very sensitive. " he said.

" I see " I nodded. " Oh and the money is at my house tho it's not complete " I added.

" It's not needed now " He rested his head on my shoulder.

" But still, I had promised so take it "

" you use it however you want " He kissed my cheek. " And what are you planning to do with the gambled money? " he asked.

" For that I wanted to donate it to a organization which is saving nature and animals who are getting extinct or are injured, both land and aquatic " I told him.