Chapter 50

Y/n POV

As soon as he kissed me , I felt butterflies in my stomach. I slowly kept my hands on his shoulder and closed my eyes. He put me down after some time and then bent down to my level.

" Now that you have be a good girl, I'm gonna give you a reward " My eyes widened as he mentioned reward definetly knowing its gonna be smt expensive!

" here this will look beautiful on you " he took a small rectangular box wrapped in red velvet cloth. He opened revealing a simple set of hair pins covered in ...diamonds.

" a-are these also real? " 

" of course they are...I couldn't really chose a design but I thought this would look the best on you " I looked at him with sparkly eyes and hugged him tight.

" thank you...thank you so much " I snuggled closer ,feeling warm.

" my pleasure " I felt him break the hug and look at me.

" now open the box I gave you earlier " I did what he said and I opened it to see a beautiful galaxy colored phone.

" a-a new p-phone?! " I couldn't help but stutter.

" yeah because you previous one is broken badly "

" but how come I have never seen such a unique color on a phone? " I wondered aloud

" because I specially got it designed for you " 

" y-you mean if this will be s-sold out in m-market then it will be t-the most expensive phone?" I looked up at him.

" surely because that phone is nothing ordinary. "

~*~*time skip~*~*

I changed into my comfortable clothes and went to jungkook's room. I saw him doing something on his laptop, sitting on his table. As for ji-hun he was fast asleep on the bed.

" jungkook..." I said in a low voice closing the door behind me and going to him.

" yeah? " he said in a loud tone as I rushed to him and put a finger on his mouth .

" don't be that loud ..he'll wake up "I removed my finger from his lips realizing it was stupid. He smirked and pulled me on his lap.

" why did you come here at this time ? " he typed a few words on the laptop and then gave his full attention to me.

" I wanted to say thank you again.." I blushed and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He looked purely shocked as I giggled and kissed his cheek again.

" I cannot believe this " 

" then believe it " I wrapped my hands around his neck and rested my head on his chest.

" are you drunk? " He asked

" I was feeling dizzy earlier bc of the wine but I'm okay now....I just wanted to thank you in the smallest ways" He stayed silent.

" can I cuddle you to sleep also? " I shyly asked. Without saying anything he picked me up and carried me to bed. Laying me down, he crawled beside me and pulled the blanket over us.

" come here " I opened my arms as he hugged me.

Jungkook POV

I hugged her tiny body and kept my head on her chest ,snuggling in it. She was playing with my hair while cuddling me and after 20 mins of cuddling , we both fell asleep.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I came out from the bath with a towel wrapped around my lower body. I was admiring my princess who was cutely sleeping with her arms and legs spread. I went to her and kissed her forehead which seemed to wake her up.