Chapter 91

Y/n POV

~*~*next morning~*~*

I woke to feeling pain in my chest. I slowly opened my eye to see Leo wagging his tail with his tongue out but instead of being of the floor he was on the bed standing beside me.

He suddenly woofed and put his paw on my breast which sparked pain right away.

" Ouch! " I winced and let it put his paw on my hand instead.

" You're awake? " I heard Jungkook on the other side of bed.

" Yeah...bc of Leo " I said the last part under my breath.

" Leo, go! Taehyung has got treats for you! "Jungkook made him run out of the room so he could get time alone with me. I turned to him and curled into a ball, hugging my chest and trying to fade the chest pain.

" Did he trouble you? " Jungkook asked putting his arm around my waist. I snuggled closer to him and tried to relax.

" Is your chest aching? Do you want me to call a d-"

" It's okay Jungkook. I'm fine " I reassured him.

Jungkook POV

" You don't look okay clutching your boobs like that " I said and got a hit on my chest.

" S-Shut up! " Pure shyness in her voice.

" I can massage them way better than you can"

" Pervert!!! ....I hate you so much some times " She turned around and pulled the blanket over herself.

*She's so sensitive* I thought as I back hugged her and pulled her against my chest, earning a wince.

" Leave me! " 

" Stop kicking me! " She didn't stop so I had to pin her on the bed.

" J-Jungkook... "

" What did I tell you to do? " I raised an eyebrow t her as she looked away.

" You told me to...stop kicking you " She said.

" Did you obey me? "

" N-No..."

" And do you know what I am going to do now? To you? " This caught her attention as I smirked and leaned in. I saw her close her eyes tight but I banged my forehead on her's.

" AHHHH! ARE YOU CRAZY?! "She yelled.

" So wanted a kiss, I see. I'll keep that in mind " I got off the bed and headed to take a bath.

Y/n POV

I bit my lower lip as he walked out.  Ugh why did I want a kiss from him! There's smt wrong me me...I guess.

~*~*time skip~*~*

We bid Livana a good-bye and after that, I had to get ready to go with Jungkook.

I wore this and went downstairs.