Chapter 71

Jungkook POV

" First show me any dance you know well " I said sitting on the seat.

" Okayy.." She took her phone out playing a song on it. The song started as she faced me, shyly.

(from 1:00 to 1:40)

I carefully observed her moves as she danced gracefully.

" You did that very nicely " I clapped as she smiled.

" Can you show me a dance too? " She asked adjusting her top.

" Sure " I took her phone, playing the song on it and stood in front of her as she sat down.

Y/n POV

Jungkook's confidence while dancing literally gave me shivers down my spine. He danced so beautifully and as he finished , I started clapping.

" You are so good at this!!! "

" Thank you " He chuckled with a proud smirk. His looks made me blush and look away.

" C'mon I will teach you tango " He pulled me up as he began teaching me.

I felt so shy, touching his chest and being so close with him.

Everything was fine until I spun and bumped into his chest, falling don on my butt.

" Owww " I rubbed my nose which hurt so bad.

" are you okay? " Jungkook immediately sat down and pulled me on his lap.

" Why do you have such a rock hard chest! " I hit his chest as I spoke. He chuckled and pecked my nose.

" Go slow, this is your first time doing it "He said.

" I got excited " I pouted.

" You are so adorable " He ruffled my hair.

" let's start again in a minute? "  I asked

" Okay " 

We began again and soon, as we both bent back, I lost my balance and tripped the both of us on accident.

Jungkook POV

As we both fell to the floor, I tried to keep her standing but still fell. I felt my hand grab something soft. I realized it was Y/n boob that I was squishing.

" ahh.." I heard her whimper and she seemed to realize too that I was cupping her breast. We both couldn't process anything until she started breathing heavily and let out a scream. She covered her chest as she sat up.

Y/n POV

His big hand gripped my breast and squished it as we fell. It took me a whole minute to process what happened. My eyes widened, I screamed and jolted up, covering me chest.

" You pervert..." I said under my breathe.

" It was an accident " He said scratching the back of his neck. " But its really soft and squishy " He said.