CHAPTER 26

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

I ran to taehyung's room and shook him.

" hyung emergency meeting! Call the others! " I said hurriedly

" why?! Why the fuck are you be-"

" no time for that! Just come at the meeting room! " I ran upstairs to the meeting room.

***

" okay so now! Since everyone is here, especially taehyung and yoongi... I would like to tell you..... That y/n can see this ring! " I said and they all looked at me shocked.

" kook did you just-" taehyung was shocked too whereas yoongi hyung was processing

" yes.. Yes she can and she also said it Hurted her wrist "

" wait then... What were you doing with y/n? " yoongi hyung questioned.

" probably forcing her to have sex with him " I heard tae hyung say under his breathe.

" taehyung I can hear you and hyung I was just going upstairs with her "

" jungkook then that wouldn't have hurt her like that " jimin hyung said.

" let's get straight to the point now! " taehyung slammed his hand on the table.

" okay so ...DOES THAT MEANS Y/N IS A ***** AND THAT TOO OF ********?" taehyung yelled.

" yes but how- ..."

~*~*next day~*~*

Y/N P. O. V

I was getting ready since jimin oppa asked me if he wants me to come to see my brother at the hospital with him. And also..i might also not be able to see him for a few weeks so I agreed.

I wore this👇

~*~*time skip~*~*

~*~*time skip~*~*

Me and jimin were walking to yugyeom oppa's room while I was still nervous.

I knocked on the door as we reached there and went in.

" oppa? " I softly called his name.

He was looking out of the window, but was still sitting on the bed.

" COCOA? " he accidentally yelled.

" keep it down, we are in a hospital! " I scolded him putting my index finger on my lips.

" I will be waiting outside then! " jimin waved at me and then stood outside after closing the door

" again scolding me😑? "

" I came to visit you not scold you! But there are other patients also right?! "

" okay okay! Now come here and gimme a hug! "