Chapter 79

Jungkook POV

I told her to try the dress on as she obeyed immediately. After 15 mins she came downstairs looking beautiful as hell. She seemed very happy wearing the gown.

" Does it look good on me? " She asked.

" You're stunning " I walked to her as she blushed. " You look like a goddess " I kissed her forehead.

" But you didn't have to buy the heels for me " She said.

" I want to give my Tiny Thing the best of everything " I picked her up, kissing her.

" Thank you for doing so much for me " She hugged me and rested her head on my chest. " And I'm sorry...I won't ever be able to pay you back but I'll try my best! " She said.

" I don't need you to pay me back " I told her.

" I don't care! I still have to pay you back somehow! " She stubbornly said making me laugh.

" Tell me, do you like this gown? "

" IT SO COMFORTABLE! " She was very happy. She was gently spinning around, dancing in her own world.

" So cute " I said under my breathe, sitting on the couch and looking at her.

Suddenly, while dancing she twisted her ankle and fell on the floor.

" Owww " She laughed rubbing her butt.

" You okay, Tiny Thing? " I rushed to her and took her on my lap.

" I'm good! " She nodded rubbing her ankle.

" How are you so clumsy " I ruffled her hair as she pouted.

" I fall so many times, it's not even new but let that go! Can I show you what I would be doing tomorrow? " She asked as I nodded and she got up.

" Act like you are walking in through a door! " She commanded and I followed her instruction.

" Allow me to show you to your seat, sir! " She said with energy and a smile. She turned around walking elegantly to the couch.

" Here! " She said and pointing at the couch with all his fingers.

" You're great! But make sure to point with all your fingers in that direction at the start also " I told her.

" Sure! "

" What is Y/n wearing? " Jimin hyung asked coming down the stairs and Y/n explained him everything.

" That's amazing! " He said and hugged Y/n.

Later she showed it to the other members also.

~*~*time skip~*~*

" Y/n change your dress now! " I said chasing her.

" Noooooo! " She ran down the stairs.

" Running is of no use Tiny Thing " I caught up with her and picked her up bridal style.

" No this not fair!!!! " She struggled like a kitten to get out of my grip.

" Just some more time? " She pleaded.

" You better change it now or I will change it for you! " I said walking inside her room and putting her down but as she tried to run away again, I picked her up and carried her inside the closet, locking the door.

" Change your dress "

" Then g-go out " She stuttered as I walked closer to her.

" Do it in front of me " I said with a poker face.