CHAPTER 5

Warning:This chapter might be triggering to some people!

Y/N P. O. V

We reached the door of his office and jimin, who was infront of me, pushed it open.

The office wasn't that bad but by the look of it, it didn't seem the main one

Then jimin walked in, closely followed by me.The person was facing the shelves but I got noticeable shivers just be the dark aura of him.

" boss here she is and now I will wait outside. " jimin bowed after saying that and went out. But before going he mouthed me that everything will be okay!

I was busy observing the person named jungkook! That idiot who literally beat yugyeom. I just wanted to do anything for oppa! He was going through something like files and after a while he turned and made eye contact with me.

(his outfit)

(his outfit)

For some reason, I again shivered and looked down , not being able to look him right is the eyes.

A/N P. O. V

little did y/n know that jungkook smirked at her shivering. Jungkook... A person who is the most mysterious person. The cops always wanted to put him behind the bar but they all were brutally killed. He barely talks to his hyungs... Most things are about business.

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

I loved how I could make ppl shiver just by my presence! This girl who is yugyeom's younger sister really dared to make eye contact with me Huh?!
Just a same bitch like her brother.

" soo what we have got here? " I said and started walking towards her, stopping right infront of her.

She was still looking down until...

" Mr.jeon I b-beg of you! Plz let my b-brother go " she pleaded. Her voice did crack but well... She ain't showing that as I can see.

Y/N P. O. V

(A/N: sorry guys I can write better from y/n p.o.v...plz forgive me!)

I looked at him after pleading. He was standing dangerously close to me so I stumbled back ,shutting my eyes tight, ready to fall but he held my arm, preventing me from falling.

I quickly stood up at a suitable distance from him but he walked closer to me. Obviously I walked back but hit the door frame on a few secs and getting trapped in his arms,he put on either side of me, denying my access to somewhere else.

I froze while looking down with tears again and already formed In my eyes.

" first... Look at me!  " he whispered

" what now? Will you let my brother go now? " I asked looking at him right in his eyes with a few tears coming out of my eyes.

His next action made me flinch and more tears started streaming down my face. He had punched the door.

" u r really a daring person... Being able to look at me right in the eyes and then ask me to let go of that FUCKING BROTHER of yours!  " he yelled ' FUCKING BROTHER ' making me cry as to what my brother actually did for getting tortured so bad!

" he is my brother! I w-will obviously care for him! " I tried telling while pushing him away from me.

" I don't think you will ever like him after knowing what that dickhead did! " he yelled making me cry even more.

" he did nothing wrong so let him go rn! " I yelled with anger making him bang the door behind me

" now... Stop pushing me! I won't get away with that weak hand of urs! " he said making me stop and cover my face with my hands. I broke down... What could he do?

" okay if you think that ur brother was so nice then lemme tell u all the truth about what ILLEGAL things he has done! " he said, emphasizing ' illegal'.

I was actually now scared to know the truth but I was gonna find it anyway so I stayed strong but while crying. There is no way he will do something like this! Like something illegal!

(A/N : Ya! Y/n...dont trust anyone... Humans are meant to backstabbing the ppl they love)

" pathetic! U definitely are not gonna trust this but he gave out our CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION!  " jungkook said

" what was it?  " I asked while trying to calm myself down but it never worked.

" I fucking said ' confidential ' for a damn reason " he said angrily.

" whatever it is, I don't care!  *sob*
   All I want is my brother to be safe!   Nothing is more important than him! " I said, finally pushing him away from me

" alright then... U have 2 options...." he started saying

( hey cutie pies! I just wanna apologize for the I had lost the signal of this phone for last 2 days so I couldn't update! And I will make sure the next chapter will be long and if not I will try my best to update 2 small chapters in A day!

LOVE=INFINITE💜😘)