Chapter 81

Jungkook POV

She carried the shopping bag and went to a book store as I followed her.

" Tiny Thing you seem excited " I said.

" Yeah I'm coming here after years now " She smiled. I was really happy seeing her happy. She walked deeper into the store and took a book, reading it a little. 

I went and hugged her from behind. She gasped softly and looked over her shoulder.

" Don't say anything, no one is watching us " I said kissing her cheek as she blushed and looked back in the book.

" Buy it if you want " I said.

" No I'm just taking a look " She closed the book and took another one, going thru it.

After some time, we went out and I was really irritated bc Y/n was going around by herself. Suddenly an idea popped up in my head making me smirk.

" Y/n I'm going to the washroom " I told her.

" Oh no problem "

" Sit on the bench till I come out " I ordered her and she came behind me to sit on the bench outside the restrooms.

I was close to the door leading the to the Men's restroom, so I grabbed her arm and pulled her inside.

" Jungkook! " She was in pure shock. I pinned her on the wall and kissed her.

" Why are you not paying attention to me?! " I asked her since no one was inside the restroom.

" J-Jungkook leave m-me " She looked very scared.

" First answer me "

" Jungkook this is the Men's restroom! " 

" Answer me! " She flinched at my sudden yelling. We both heard footsteps coming towards here so I pulled Y/n inside a cubical and locked the door.

Y/n POV

I was feeling so scared that we might get caught and now, the cubical was small so Jungkook had to put his hands on the either side of my hand, trapping me between himself and the door.

" Did you hear any girl talking earlier? " I heard a guy ask making my eyes widen.

" Yeah! I thought my ears were ringing "

" Let's check " I looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. Damn it, why are these people so curious about it!

" Jump " Jungkook whispered as I did just that. He caught me by my thighs and suddenly I let out a small hiccup.

Jungkook kissed me to muffle any sound I accidently made.

" You heard that right?! "

*Why do you guys care...please go!* I yelled in my mind as my heart started racing. I hugged Jungkook's neck as he kissed me.

" I checked. No girl here "

" Let it go dude " I heard their footsteps fade away after they had washed their hands as Jungkook pulled away and looked at me.

" Are you still scared? " He raised an brow at me.

" I hate you! We almost got caught! " I said burying my head in his neck. He chuckled and put me down.

" You better pay attention to me " He kissed my cheek and we went out, without anyone seeing us.

" Wait! Where is the bag?! " I realized I had forgot it somewhere.