Chapter 104

Y/n POV

I woke up to someone talking loudly downstairs. I jumped down and opened the curtains to look outside after rubbing my eyes.

I saw the guards arguing with someone, and that someone was Livana. Frowning, I ran downstairs to check what's happening.

" What happened? "

" Ma'am she says she is your friend b-"

" She is, please let her in " The exchanged glances before nodding.

" Sorry for the inconvenience " 

" BABYYYY!!! " Livana ignored the guards and ran to me, picking me up and hugging me.

" I missed you! " I said, hugging her back.

" I GOT US SNACKS AND SOME BEER! " She put me down and ran to her car and taking out a luggage and some big backs.

I helped her with the bags and after settling down on the couch, I started to tell her what happened.

" Soo there was some rival gang trynna shoot at Jungkook's house and this went for a few weeks until Jungkook decided to keep me away from him so I'll be safe " 

" You should've come over to my house to stay, why did you get this house? "

" Jungkook bought this for me, and I had to accept it since he must have put a insane amount of money in this " 

" Livana can I tell you something? " I spoke, almost in a whisper tone.

Livana POV

" Sure, go ahead " I said, taking a few beer cans out.

" I think...I feel something towards Jungkook " I stopped what I was doing and snapped my head in her direction.

" WHAT? YOU LIKE HIM? " She flinched.

" I mean I don't know...I'm happy when he's around, I blush and get all shy when he kisses or touches me...and I miss him right now "

Jungkook POV

" FUCK IT! WHY CANT YOU DO ONE THING PROPERLY?! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE " I yelled at my guard who keeps messing up.

" Sorry Sir " He bowed and walked as quickly as possible to the exit. 

I have been dealing with some mafia stuff since last night and all of these assholes keep pissing me off. Fuck, I need Tiny Thing to be with me right now.

" Jungkook you're behaving like this since Y/n shifted " Yoongi hyung walked in.

" It's none of your business " I replied coldly and turned around to get my coat and leave.

" You're being so obvious Jungkook... you like her don't you? " He asked. I ignored him and walked past him to drive to one of my clubs to drink and gamble.

Y/n POV

" Livana where are your pets? " I asked while eating the pizza we ordered. 

" I left them at my friend's house...and aren't you gonna get out of Jungkook's hoodie? " She teasingly asked me.

" Noooo! I don't wanna it's so cozyyy! " I whined hugging myself protectively.

" You have to, we're going to a private beach! "

" What? But I don't have a-"

" Don't worry I got you a bikini, You will like it "

" But I don't wear bikini...I'm insecure about my body " I said.