CHAPTER 4

Warning:This chapter might be triggering to some people!

Y/N P. O. V

yugyeom.... He was unconscious... He had deep cuts all over his body... He was beaten up badly... His nearly whole body was covered in blood... More blood was still flowing out of the cuts... I wish...

I just wish I was rather beaten up like this...

I fell on my knees,crying. After some time I got up, angrily and grabbed taehyung by his collar.

Then I spoke with my voice cracking a lot...

" YA! * sob * WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO HIM?! HUH?! WHAT IF IT WAS YOU INSTEAD?! HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG!.... " and with that taehyung pushed me on the ground.
My head hit the hard floor with great force and I fainted with a loud scream.

~*~*TIME SKIP~*~*

Y/N P. O. V

I woke up with a bad headache. I massaged my temples and tried to remember everything what happened...

Then the horrible sence hit me. I instantly got angry but I quickly took a look around the unfamiliar room just in case I could find something useful

 I instantly got angry but I quickly took a look around the unfamiliar room just in case I could find something useful

I could find nothing so I got up and went towards the door, trying to open it.

I twisted the knob but it didn't open so while pulling it harshly with anger, I banged my right hand on the door.

Minutes passed but nothing except the banging was done and heard. I gave up and went towards the window.

But before I could the pain in my legs made me fall on the bed. I looked at them just to see a lot of bruises, whip marks and some cuts on it. Ignoring it, I walked to the windows again, attempting to open them.

But they didn't. I looked at the sky... It was probably noon or something but I didn't care, I just have to get out and save my brother... ALONE.

I leaned on the big window frame and hugged myself. Remembering how my brother used to hug me, tears again made their way out of my eyes . I tightly shut my eyes and bit my lips harshly to not make any noise.

After some time I heard someone open the door of this room. I quickly wiped my eyes and stood straight to face the person coming In.

Then a man with pink hair, plump lips and a handsome face come in with a bag in his hands. He was dressed nicely in a navy blue suit that made him look even more handsome.