CHAPTER 18

Warning : This ch might be triggering to some ppl!

Y/N P. O. V

I looked around and luckily I was in my room only. My gaze then fell on my clothes. My upper body was covered by the coat which jungkook was wearing yesterday, okay I am lucky then. But the smell of his perfume was so amazing that I took his coat closer to my nose and kept on smelling it.

Not so long after I heard a knock on the door and then it opened,revealing a worried jimin. He ran towards me and hugged me.

" y/n i am sorry I wasn't there yesterday, he did nothing right? " he said looking at me for a injuries.

" jimin oppa it's okay, he could have done something but I blacked out before that.. " I said looking at him reassuringly.

" I am so glad to hear that and I like that word 'oppa'..keep on calling me that " he said with a small smile.

I smiled warmly at him and then he said...

" I will be going to work now so take care of urself, and if something happens then I will come quickly hm? " he said

" no problem oppa, you have already helped me a lot " I said smiling sweetly. I didn't want to stop his daily routine so yeah..

" I will get going then " he said, giving me a last hug and then went out,closing the door. I laid back down and turned to my left. Curling into a ball again, I closed my eyes wanting to sleep more. After a few secs, I fell asleep.

~*~* 15 min later ~*~*

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

I was ready to go eat breakfast outside but wanted to trouble y/n before going . I walked to her room and went inside without knocking . I saw her curled up in a ball, in the blanket and still in my coat.

" YA! WAKE UP AND START WORKING! " I yelled loud enough to make her flinch and sit up on the bed,looking shocked and like a mess.

" w-what is it? " she said looking around.

" get up, and clean the whole mansion  and also do the laundry till I am home " I said and left.

Y/N P. O. V

I looked around, still processing everything.

" wait... The whole mansion.... And ALL THE LAUNDRY?! " I said, fully coming to my senses.

".oh no~! *whining* I don't want to~" I was whining like a kid while getting up.

~*~* time skip~*~*

I was cleaning the mansion ,luckily I had to do only the first two floors cuz.. Well taehyung told me. Right now, taehyung and yoongi were in their rooms so yeah...

I

finished mopping both the floor after sometime and went to the room where the cleaning stuff was kept. I went it, kept the bucket and the mop there and went to my room. I plopped down on the bed thinking about everything that happened in the last few weeks.

* I can't believe my life has took such a sharp turn.. Ahhhhhhhh! That day, TAEHYUNG was supposed accompany us in the hospital but who did it instead?! THAT JEON JUNGKOOK! * I was thinking while tossing and turning. My thoughts got intrupted when yoongi said from outside.