CHAPTER 6

(guys! Still with you is such a nice song to hear while studying! I tried it myself and many other BTS songs too so I will let u know them later!)

Warning:This chapter might be triggering to some PEOPLE!

Y/N P. O. V

when he said that, I looked at him with some hope. As soon as he saw my face, he smirked evilly.

" I will either kill your lovely brother(sarcastic) or you will become my personal maid...now CHOOSE " he said, smirking while seeing my broken condition.

I thought for a few secs while looking down. Should I really become his personal maid? But I can't let brother get hurt... I can't let him die cuz of me.

I again looked at jungkook.

" will you leave him if I become ur personal maid? " I asked with my lips quivering

" well okay but it has a deal to it also " he said ,putting his hands in his pockets

I ran towards and grabbed his upper
Arms.

" what is it? " I asked, sniffing.

He looked down at me and smirked and said " ur brother has to be loyal to me and work for me as anything I ask him to be "

" okay!  * sniff and nod * he will do it!  " I said

" well, ur approval is nothing... I need it from ur brother " he said ,coldly

" first! He has got badly injured...! Cure him and then we will ask him!  " I tried yelling but my throat was too sore.

" plz... I will do anything for you! " I said hugging his legs, begging him.

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

I scoffed and kicked her away. HOW PATHETIC! she was crying real bad but hell! Why should I care?!

I walked out of the office , running my hands through my hair.

I saw jimin, leaning against the wall next to the door.

" why are u hurting her like this? She has done nothing wrong! " he said as soon as he spotted that I was there.

I scoffed again and rolled my eyes.

" jimin I can't believe u r like this!  " I said, still not accepting the fact he said something like that.

" I know, but she really knows nothing about his job... Let her go " he said, seriously.

" Duh... " I walked away to my club to get have drinks . (A/N : he went there by car)

JIMIN P. O. V

I might be heartless but she was someone who... I just don't want to see her getting hurt and when she knows nothing about us.

I walked in the office just to see that poor soul crying, hugging her knees and sitting on the cold floor.

I went to her and crouched down to her level.

" hey look at me... " I said while patting her hair.

She slowly looked up with her tears still streaming down.

" w-will he die? Y-you... I-if u kill him... T-then k-kill me t-too " when she said that... If felt even worse.

She really is innocent. She really is really to die for her brother but I am afraid if jungkook will save him.

I hate him too but he has such a lovely little sister. She definitely deserves a better brother.

" see... I will make sure nothing happens to y-" I was saying but she cut me.

" I don't care what happens to me... I just want my brother to be safe " she said while crying, helplessly

" okay fine... I will try my best to convince jungkook but it's still up to him to take the final decision " I said feeling really sorry for her.

" t-thank y-you... Just plz... Plz l-let m-my br-brother g-go " she said, her voice craking

I nodded and helped her back on her feet.

" now let's go to ur room " I said and she just had her head hanging down.

I sighed while gently grabbing her wrist and taking her to her room.

***

I brought her to her room and made her sit on the bed.

" see... Don't worry nothing while happen to ur brother " I said... Unsure.

She immediately looked at me happy through the tears.
I had lied... What if I can't do this... ?

" r-really? " she said, forcing a smile

" yep!  " I said, deep down feeling bad for her.

As soon as she heard the 'yep',she hugged me as if there's no tomorrow.
I slowly hugged her back, patting her hair.

JEON JUNGKOOK...
PLEASE , KEEP HER SAFE