Chapter 59

Y/n POV

I ran to the garden of the company to take some fresh air.

I sighed and walked around observing the plants.

*why did he get so angry...did I say smt wrong? * I thought crouching down and playing with a fallen leaf.

*why am I even caring about him...not like he has anything to do with me* I took a deep breath and got up.

I yawned and stretched before walking again for quite a long time.

I took a break after walking so much but that's when I heard that monster call my name.

" Y/n come here " his tone was bossy as usual.

" what does this jungkook think he is.." I muttered under my breath and brisk walked to him.

"what is it? " I said folding my hands.

" Stop showing your attitude to me. It's not gonna work " He coldly said. His cold tone actually stabbed me in the heart. I hummed and went to the car with him.

Later when we were going home, I intertwined jungkook's hands softly in mine.

" I'm sorry if I said smt wrong " I looked at him who didn't expect this.

" do you want something? just tell me. No need to say sorry " he said in a monotone.

" I don't want anything..I just wanted to say sorry if I hurt you " He just hummed with no emotion.

" fine..take this as my apology then " I pecked his lips as fast as I could . He looked at me as if I did smt wrong. His gaze made me blush as I looked out of the window.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my jaw and turn my head around to get kissed by him.

"I forgive you Kitten " He said against my lips while I was busy blushing. I slowly pushed him away and looked away again but only got picked up and he placed me on his lap.

" what- "

" just stay like this " he rest his chin on my shoulder as the driver drove us home.

~*~*2 Days Later~*~*

" Y/n we have to go to the adoption center today " Jungkook walked in my room while I was talking with ji-hun.

" t-today? " 

" yes they are ready with the documents " he said.

" okay but ...nvm I will get ready "I gave ji-hun to him and locked the door.

I wore my clothes and headed out.