CHAPTER 7

Warning: this ch might be triggering to some people!

JIMIN P. O. V

I am a stranger to her, she is a stranger to me but I don't why but I feel that she is someone VERY IMPORTANT.

After sometime she let go of our hug and took my hands is her's.

" plz... U can kill me but keep my brother safe " she said. I could see the care for her brother, yugyeom, in her eyes, the love for him even if he did something wrong... She is a nice person but her brother....

" don't worry niether will u get hurt or ur brother will die hmm? So now I have to go somewhere and I will be back okay? " I asked and she nodded, sniffing.

I went out to the living room just to see taehyung doing something of his laptop.

" taehyung do me 2 favors " I said, putting slight dominance in my voice.

" what is it? " he asked, not looking at me.

" first tell me where's jungkook? " I asked

" his club probably drinking and fucking. " he replied

" okay... Second give me the details about that girl, y/n " I asked once again.

" here ,I already knew either of u guys would have asked " he answered while holding the file in the air behind him where I was now standing. I took the file and thanked him, going upstairs to my room.

***

I entered my room, throwing the file on the desk.

[ the desk is in the corner of the entrance (main door of the room) ]

I threw my coat on the bed and took a look at the information.

Kim Y/N:
Birth date: (your b'date)
Siblings : yugyeom
Age:21
School : (your school)
Birthplace : namyangju-si
And blah blah blah.

I sighed keeping the file neatly on the table. I went out of the house and told our driver to drive to JUNGKOOK'S club.

~*~* time skip to the club ~*~*

I asked the very first person I meet that where's jungkook?

As soon as he answered, I ran to that room.

I barged in it just to see a slut all naked on the bed with her legs wide open ,showing her private part and with jungkook typing something on his phone.

I didnt pay attention to that woman and walked straight to jungkook who had just kept his phone away nearly walking to that slut.