Chapter 45

Y/N POV

I was shivering so much I had troubling walking. Jungkook seemed to notice it and stopped walking.

" who told you to wear such a short skirt here"

" w-who knew we w-would e-end up h-here t-tonight " I had a heavy tongue as if I just at a big bowl of ice cream. He sighed and walked closer to me and removed his coat , putting it around me and wrapping me in it making me feel cozy.

" hey but wouldn't you be cold? " I asked. " nah its okay " he walked towards the stairs with no problem.

" wait for me! " I ran as quickly as possible not wanting to stay alone in the dark hall.

I was following him closely till the top of the stairs. 

" ahhh! " I fell down as I saw a person apart from us. " are you okay?! " jungkook came quickly towards me and crouched down, holding my shoulder.

" that p-person "  I slowly pointed towards the other side.  I hugged jungkook  and buried my face in his chest.

" y/n its just a statue .." he said " w-what i-it can't be! " I looked again and yeah it was really a statue.

" what made you think that is a person ? " Jungkook sounded like he was basically laughing at me and saying ' you are such a fool '

" I'M NOT BRAVE LIKE YOU! ... i'm scared *tiny voice* " he shook his head.

" you are really terrified " he picked me up like a baby and buried my face in the crook of his neck. " don't be scared , I'm here with you ,right? "I hugged his neck and snuggled more into it, feeling warm.

I heard his footsteps echo in the silence as they carried us to a big door. It was a library. Jungkook kicked the door open with tremendous force and the side which had weak hinges ,broke.

" why are we here? " I asked biting my inner lip.

" Idk , just exploring the mansion " he walked in as if the mansion was completely normal.

" you can close your eyes if you don't wanna see " he suggested.

" i'm not that scared " I pouted .

" oh is it? " I couldn't see his face properly but I felt him smirk.

" stop that stupid smirk!!! " I observed the big library and just like the rest of the mansion it was dusty ,giving me creepy vibes, some shelves broken and the book that were on top of them had fallen down.

" stand here, I am right in front of you " he put me down and walked to the shelf in the front . I looked at the round table standing along the wall with four chairs around it. I looked back at jungkook but he wasn't there! I panicked and started calling out his name!

" jungkook! where are you?! " I yelled letting my voice echo in the mansion.

" please ... don't play tricks on me! " My legs started shaking. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. With a gasp I looked behind me to find a person walk towards me. But what was horrifying was the fact it wasn't jungkook, that person's figure was way more different that jungkook's.