Chapter 100

Jungkook POV

Y/n explained the looks of the guy she saw before fainting.

" Babygirl I will be back in a sec, are you okay with that? " I asked her.

" Sure " She nodded as I got up and rushed to Taehyung.

" Hyung...I think it's time to show Y/n that I'm a Vampire " I said entering his room. He, who was watching a movie on his laptop, paused it and turned to look at me.

" What?! "

" I think I need to show Y/n that I'm a Vampire...or at least tell her "

~*~*time skip~*~*

I walked back to my room after a long discussion with Taehyung.

" Oh you're back! " She seemed excited.

" Missed me? " I plopped on the bed beside her.

" No " She giggled and looked at me.

" You look a little weak, are you okay? " I nodded and checked my phone for a while.

~*~*Few weeks later~*~*

I had drank so much blood in the past week from all the people I had to kill. Suddenly I got a call.

" Hello? " I said.

Y/n POV

I entered Jungkook's work room to give him his coffee but I heard him saying 'So I have to be there at 9 p.m. with my girlfriend?' 

I got lost in my thought...

*Did Jungkook get a girlfriend...* I felt heart-broken until Jungkook yelled 'Tiny Thing, my coffee?'

I went in and slammed the mug on the table.

" Why are you slamming it? " He asked softly.

" Nothing..." I was about to leave when he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me on his lap.

" Can you do me a small favor? " He asked making me squint my eyes at him.

" What do you need? " I asked, still squinting at him suspiciously.

" Please be my girlfriend? " I felt butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks turning pink at the same time.

" W-What? "

" Be my girlfriend for just a day? " 

" What do you m-mean? "

" So uhh, there's this private party next week which I have to go to..and I need a partner so will you pretend to be one? "

" W-Why me? You have so many women drooling over you so ask them " I looked away but he held my chin, making me look at him.

" Please, Tiny Thing? "

" Gimme a reason to go with you " I folded my arms and acted sassy.

" I'm handsome, rich, complete boyfriend material, amazing at sex a-"

" OK SHUT UP! I'LL GO WITH YOU "I blushed.

" Here's your reward then " He pulled me closer by my neck and kissed me.

" I didn't want that as my reward " I pouted as he pulled away, only to see him put on sad face.

*His sad face is too cute to resist* I thought, looking at him and without having control over myself gave him a peck on the cheek and got up.

" I-I will go to my room " I ran from there as fast as possible after realizing what I did.

~*~*6 Days Later~*~*