CHAPTER 19

Warning : this ch might be triggering to some people!

Y/N P. O. V

~*~* at night ~*~*

I woke up rubbing my eyes, remembering what happened before I slept. I looked at the window to see its night. I had nothing to do so I decided to go out. But me being afraid to be alone at night, I didn't want to go.

* OKAY Y/N! YOU CANT JUST SPEND THE REST OF THE NIGHT LOCKED IN THIS ROOM ALONE SO GO OUT! * I mentally shouted at myself and threw the blanket off me. I, without making any noise, went out with a big pillow in my hands.

5 mins later, I made it to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, filling it with water. I , with small-small sips, strated drinking with my eyes tightly closed cuz I was just afraid to see some ghost like things.

" little fox, what are you doing here at this hour? " a deep-raspy voice spoke making me drop the glass out of shock and sudden scare. Before it broke, I was in the air. I looked at the person to see its none other than jungkook who picked me up bridal style.

" are you crazy?! I could have got hurt! " I yelled but not too loud.

" you haven't got hurt, but answer my question! " he growled

" I just woke up and thought of drinking water, so I came down " I said, pouting. He then suddenly, threw me over his shoulder.

" Ya! Ya! You, let me go! " I yelled.

JUNGKOOK P. O. V
She was yelling and punching my back so much that I slapped her ass ( the beatings obviously didn't bother jungkook.) earning a small gasp from her.

" Ya! Put me down! You can't do this! " she started, hitting me more.

" let's go babe " I said and took her to my room. Once we reached , I threw her on the bed and hovered over her.

" you idiot! Lemme go! " she said moving to the other side to go out. I sat on her tighs.

" I am just gonna play with you tonight kitten and no one can stop me! " I wishpered in her ear.

Y/N P. O. V

When he said that, I had enough so I kicked him in his private area. He grunted and got off me. I took this opportunity to go out and directly in my room. I put my hand on my chest to calm my heartbeat Down.

* this is not right.. I have to run away.. * I thought but the question is... Who Is Going To Help Me?

Yugyeom oppa is in the hospital, I can't depend on younjae oppa ,Jimin did his best.. Then who?

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

I straighten my posture after the pain went away.

* y/n, my dear little fox, now you aren't gonna get away with this! * I thought and took my phone. Texting something to someone, I went to sleep.

~*~* next morning ~*~*

Y/N P. O. V

I was getting ready as yoongi told me that jungkook was calling me. To be honest, I was a Lil afraid what will happen after what happened yesterday. I put on the headband and left my hair open and rushed to JUNGKOOK'S room!