Chapter 73

Y/n POV

I woke up but I didn't want to get up, so I snuggled in Jungkook's chest. It felt so warm and comfortable, I shifted even more closer to him.

I heard him groan and rub my head.

" You have so many ways to wake me up " He spoke in his morning voice.

" You are snuggly " I giggled as Jungkook hugged me close.

" Good morning " He said kissing my forehead.

" Good morning!!!! " I stretched after getting out of his embrace. 

I did my usual routine and came out of the bathroom, drinking a glass of water.

" Tiny Thing do you know where my laptop is? " I turned to look at Jungkook but immediately looked away seeing him only in a towel wrapped around his waist with water droplets dripping down his muscular chest. How is he so fast in everything!

My heart started beating faster as I shook my head, 'no'.

" You were the last person to use it " He walked closer, towering over me.

" I-I don't r-remember...." I murmured, almost to myself.

" Speak louder " He pulled me close by my waist as I blushed and put my hands on his chest.

" I..don't remember " I said, looking pleadingly in his eyes to let me go.

" Answer my question " He whispered in my ear making me freeze at my spot. I whimpered and tried to squirm out of his grip.

" You're going nowhere without answering me " He said, gently kissing my neck.

" IT'S IN THE KITCHEN! " I slightly raised my voice.

" Good Girl " I felt him smirk against my skin as he let go of me. I breathed hard as he walked out of the room.

I was about to walk out to but my phone rang.

" Good morning! " I said picking up the call.

" Morning! You coming at my house? " Seonghwa asked.

" Yep! "

" I'll be waiting! " 

I quickly changed my pant and went to the living room

(No jacket and bag)

~*~*time skip~*~*

After a very good time at Seonghwa's house, I came back to the mansion.

" Y/n dinner's almost ready! "

" I'll be there in a sec " I said hurrying to my bedroom.

After that, I had dinner and I was about to head back to my room but Jimin oppa stopped me.