Chapter 46

Jungkook POV

She looked at me with her remaining energy.

" w-what? " 

" I said take off that dress before you fever gets worse " Since my shirt was also partially wet , I took it off and kept in a little away from the fire.

Y/n's energy was running out and I could tell her fever was going up.

" you are really stubborn " I went to her and gripped the hem of her completely wet dress.

" no! " she tried to protest but fell on me.

" I'm not gonna look ,okay now? " before she did anything further , I took off her dress and tossed it aside . She quickly covered herself but started losing her balance.

I held her and sat in front of the fire and covered the both of us with my shirt since it wasn't too wet now . She was small enough to fit in it perfectly. She had no energy to even sit upright so I took her on my lap and hugged her bare back. She shivered bc of my touch.

After some time she had fallen asleep making it a little easier for me to handle her. I kept rubbing her hands and feet until her fever got a little better. 

I looked at her dress and touched it. It was still wet. Y/n moved in my arms catching my attention. She hugged my torso while shivering and buried her face in my chest.

" mmh soft~ " she mumbled in her sleep making me chuckle . I cuddled her until her body Temperature returned to normal.

~*~* 2Hrs Later~*~*

Her temperature was back to normal so I buttoned my shirt which she was currently wearing. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

" Your fever is gone now " 

" Wait! where is my dress?! " she fell off my lap making me rub my forehead.

" you are wearing my shirt and your dress is drying there " I pointed at her dress.

" you took off my dress?! " 

" you don't need to shout and yes I had to! your fever could have went in your brain " I poked her forehead.

" don't tell me y- " 

" I didn't see anything! okay?! now let me sit in peace " I scooted away from her . She sat near her dress and started playing with it.

" thank you " I heard her say in a small voice. I just hummed . There was silence until she asked me something.

" jungkook...why have you kept me with you ? " I stayed silent for a few secs.

" I don't know " 

" is it fun to see someone trapped ? " A chuckle left my mouth as I looked at her .

" you don't know what trapped is y/n, be careful with your words " I gave her a cold look making her shut up and mind her own business.

Y/ n POV

I was completely confused my jungkook's sudden change of behaviour. I stayed quite while playing with my dress and his shirt until the next few hours.

" do you know the time ? " I asked in a very low voice .

" do you think I know ? " 

" I-I was just asking no need to be rude..." I looked away from him. The fire was also out that's why it was hard to see in the darkness.

" jungkook..." I called out his name softly as I stood up. I heard him hum as I tried to see in the dark and walk to him.

" if I made you angry earlier t- ahhh! " I yelped bc I had bumped into something and almost fell down until a hand pulled me.

" ouch.. " It took me sometime to realize that jungkook had pulled me on top of him.

" what was it that you were saying? "

" I-I am sorry if I made you angry earlier..." I looked and him while biting my lower inner lip.

" My Kitten cares about me ,huh? " His hand was resting on my waist as I supported myself on my hands and looked at him.

" I am not caring...just apologizing " 

" I can see right thru you y/n " he suddenly started caressing my cheek and kissed me.

" you are so addictive " he said against my lips.

" jungkook am I a toy to you? " My tongue felt heavy again.

" you are something special y/n...but I will tell you when the time is right "

He had already confused me and now he is confusing me more. Realizing the fact we were still so close to each other , I blushed and jumped away like a cat jumping away from a cucumber.

" we have kissed already, why are you being shy now? "

" can you not shut up for a second?! " I really didn't know what to say in such conversations so I just said whatever came out of my mouth

" okay no prob! ..I will just go out and ch-"

" NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT THERE! " I cut him off

" why? "

" bc I said ! "

" I am not gonna listen to you " I could see his figure move towards the door. I quickly rushed towards him and pulled him back .

" please..this place is really unsafe " 

" fine but what are we gonna do here?! we could at least have played cat-mouse with the clown! "

" stop talking like a idiot! just sit here for some more time... I think in just an hour or 2 it should be morning " 

" okay... " like a obedient he walked towards the corner of the room and sat there.

" I wish we had something to play with " I went and sat beside him.

" why are you sitting beside me? " he asked looking down at me. Ugh why is he soo big!!!

" why ? cant I ? Is it banned or something? "

" no its not "

~*~*2 hours Later~*~*

" Hey its morning! " I shook jungkook who had fallen asleep.

" what? " he slowly straightened himself from leaning on the wall and looked at the space in the wall .

" who's going out first? " he looked at me with half sleepy eyes.

" *giggles* you look cute " I couldn't stop giggling at how adorable he looked with those messy hair.

" I'm not " tho he looked cute his voice was the exact opposite, all raspy and deep.

" you look adorable and you better agree! "

" okay for my Kitten , I will " He leaned in and pecked my cheek

" what was that for? " My cheeks were red again.

" a token of approval " He stood up and picked me up too.

" I can walk you know? "

" you are short "

" stop teasing me about my height! at least I ain't a giraffe like you " I looked away pouting 

" cute " He said making me looking at him but he gave me another kiss on my lips.

" you- "

Sorry guys I had finished this yesterday morning but I had to correct the wrong spellings so yeah..

💜PLZ VOTE 💜