CHAPTER 21

( hey guys! For the last chapter, I got comments only from GjGhu6 . I was actually a little upset about it as I was writing that chapter till 2 a.m even tho my head and eyes were hurting so I hope you vote for it and the other chapters also. I wanted to post it quick so y'all won't be dissapointed)

Y/N P. O. V

I was still awake after sometime. I couldn't sleep for some reason.. Maybe because I am scared. I decided to read my favorite book for sometime.

I looked at jungkook who was sleeping, I couldn't see his face properly but I was quite sure he was asleep.

I slowly crawled a Lil to get out of his strong muscular grip but it only made his grip tighter on my waist .

" Ehh what are you doing? " he spoke with his raspy voice.

" I am not able to sleep so I want to read some books... Then I will sleep " I told him.

" Uhhh fine go but why did you had to ruin my sleep?! " he complained

" I am sorry, I didn't mean to " I said and went towards my wardrobe , opening it. I took my book out from were it's always kept and went toward my study table were the lamp is.

I took it and attached the cord to the socket above the nightstand and switched it on. I started reading the book but a page later, I started yawning too much which cause water to accumulate in my eyes. I couldn't see the small text properly so I...

" jungkook, wake up and please read me this.. " I said poking his cheeks. Instead of responding he pulled me on top of him,making me gasp.

" Ya, let go off me... " I said struggling.

" you will get scared again and then again come to me, then hug me again.. Instead of doing that just sleep like this.. No need to read the book " he said making me embrassed.

" no it's okay I will just read m-"

He made his grip so tight I thought my bones will crush into pieces. I let out a small sigh and closed my eyes.

" Fine..." I gave up.

After sometime time, I eventually fell asleep.

~*~* time skip ~*~*

I woke up and tried to stretch but couldn't so I opened my eyes as much as I could. Upon seeing a unfamiliar person... I just kicked the person in the stomach

"FUCK! Y/N ARE YOU CRAZY? "a familiar voice yelled at me after falling on the floor, off the small soft.

"HUH?! JUNGKOOK?! "  I said crawling to see him on the other side.

" was yesterday's kicking not enough?! " he shouted. I curled under my blanket only letting my eyes out and looked at him innocently.

" I am sorry I forgot you were here and I didn't recognize you at first!... And what's ' yesterday's kicking? ' " I asked

" *sigh* yesterday night after you fell asleep, I turned around without you but then you kicked my ass and kicked me out of the bed! " he said making my face go red due to embrassment.

" I have this habit to kick people in my sleep.. Especially when they are close to me.. I'm sorry but I can't help it." I said turning to the other side, back facing him .

" but don't think I will let you go away without any punishment " I heard him say this and he suddenly got on top of me and started tickling me.

"AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA " I laughed so hard that it started paining. In between I just took a glance at jungkook who was smirking.