CHAPTER 34

Y/N P. O. V

Right after the bill was payed, jungkook got up which made me also get up with Ji-hun.

" let's go back...i have to go to my company tomorrow " he said and started walking followed by me.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I made jungkook some coffee with sandwiches for breakfast and kept it aside and ran to his room.

" hey ur-"

" it's master for you "

" okay fine.. Master ,your breakfast is ready "

" come here " all this time he was back facing me so he turned around revealing his toned upper body with a short on which was unbuttoned . I blushed and looked away. We hadn't done this for a few days now... But I still was shy.

I felt someone pull my hands and my tiny palms were forced to grab the buttons are button his shirt. He hand on top of mine... It gave me a feeling I couldn't describe.

I diverted my eyes to the table on the left but soon he held my chin and made me look at him.

" why are you being so shy,kitten? we have even kissed " he said making me form my lips in a line.

" I am l-like that and..that k-kiss...i-it was an a-accident " I felt like disappearing somewhere now.

" looks like I have to make you get rid of your shyness then " he smirked making me look at him confused. He came closer as  I moved back a little but he held me tightly and kissed my neck roughly making me gasp and push him away.

" w-why did you..."I looked at him in disbelief.

" I just marked you babygirl and this was just a demo " he said , grabbed his tie and went downstairs with a small chuckle. I touched my neck where he just kissed and and felt his saliva still there. I ran to the bathroom and saw a reddish kinda mark there.Wondering what it is I gently rubbed it with a small frown and pout.

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

I started eating my breakfast while still having the sweet scent of y/n's body and blood, both in my nose . I soon finished the food and got up to leave .

~*~*time skip~*~*

It was afternoon and jungkook had went to his company and ji-hun was sleeping. I was forbidden to go anywhere else in the mansion than the places I already know.. And if I go there jungkook said he will punish me so still having fear of him.. I obeyed him.

Suddenly the main door banged up open and a group of big ,muscular & armed men came in. Before they could see me I hid behind the couch.

They didn't at all seemed familiar and I had a very bad and nervous feeling about this.

I heard there footsteps coming closer so I decided to go behind the pillar as fast as possible. I took a peek at them and saw the looking In another direction so I quickly crawled towards the pillar on the right.

" THERE CATCH HER! " one of them yelled. My eyes widen as I tried running upstairs but no... It was already late. A man with blonde hair held me tight and dragged me towards the rest of the group.

" I think she must have some information "

" LET ME GO! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH Y'ALL! " I yelled, fear building inside me as I struggled to free myself.

" shut up woman! " the blonde guy put a cloth on my nose and inhaling it accidentally, I fainted.

~*~*time skip~*~*