CHAPTER 32

Y/N P. O. V

" ouch... " I said as I rubbed my back. My face got redder as he kept looking at me... It took me some while to process everything that just happened.

" ehm... I w-will go " I ran out of the kitchen as fast as I could and away from that pervert.

* how can he just touch me like that..* my heart rate increased as I climbed each stair.

I finally reached at the room and opened it to see ji-hun awake. I will just continue my normal routine... Trying to forget what just happened...

" You are awake? "

" yes mommy " I went to him as I picked him up.

" let's get you ready? " he nodded cutely as I smiled.

~*~*time skip~*~*

I made ji-hun sit on the table as I sat beside him taking the spoon in my hand as I feed him.

After he was done with eating, I gave him a glass of warm milk as he drank it slowly.

" JUNGKOOK! " I yelled as I saw him passing the kitchen entrance.

" now what the damn Fuck is it? " he yelled back leaning back to look at me.

" don't curse in front of him! And yeah, you have to bathe him right now! " I told him.

" FOR FUCK'S SAKE, NO! " before he could run away, I ran to him and hugged his hand.

" please? Just till he gets better? " I pouted as he raised his voice.

" FINE! " I smiled.

~*~*time skip ~*~*

I was just moving my hand back and forth in the swimming pool crouching down. Yes, I was outside since I wanted some fresh air while ji-hun was watching TV.

I heard footsteps coming towards me so I turned my head in that direction.

" what are you doing here? " I asked jungkook who was looking around.

" what are YOU doing here? " he asked.

" I wanted some fresh air that's why... " I took my hand out of the water as I stood up and turned around.

" and about what happened earlier...."he started the topic and I froze there.. But getting to my senses again I walked to him but accidentally slipped cuz of the water on the floor.

" Ahhhhhhh! " I yelped as I held jungkook's shirt but it was too late... The both of us fell in the water.... Kissing each other on the lips.

As I fell in the pool, water went in my eyes and nose. I felt jungkook gripping on my waist tightly as my muscles tightened.

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

I felt my lips come in contact with her strawberry like lips as we fell in the water. Her grip on my shirt tightened and I took this as a warning sign. I secured her waist in my arms as I kissed her deeply tho she was trynna get away.

I pulled us to the surface of the water.
I broke the sweet kiss... A kiss which felt so different from any other.

" y-you... "

A/N P. O. V

You couldn't believe he took your first kiss and were at loss of words. He tapped you on your waist making you come back to reality.

" you... Just took my... " you couldn't say it since its was a little embarrassing for you.

" first kiss? " he, being able to swim with you, reached the edge of the pool as he make you sit there and put his hands on the either side of your body, trapping you.

You shyly nodded and said " I didn't want it to be you.... " you looked away with glossy eyes remembering how much you love someone else. You coughed the rest of the water out.

Suddenly he pulled you closer and gently attached his lips on your lips again. This time, there were butterflies in your stomach and your heart skipped a beat as you let him kiss you.

Remembering this is wrong, you widened your eyes and pushed him away. Standing up, you ran back to the mansion.

* y/n... You are mine, whether you like it or not * jungkook thought ,smirking.

Y/N P. O. V

I closed the main door and leaning on it, breathing heavily. My eyes squinted as I touched my lips.

* no... no Y/n! You know you like someone else.... * I shook my head and went hurriedly to the kitchen to drink water. Quickly gulping it, I rushed towards my room.

Sorry guys, this chapter was complete Shit but I promise I will write a better one next time! And sorry for such a short one.

I LUB Y'ALL💜

VOTE

STREAM FILM OUT