CHAPTER 37

Y/n P.O.V

Until Jungkook barged in the cafe and everyone shot their heads up, to him. All the ppl in the cafeteria stood up including seonghwa and froze as if they were ice.

Everyone stopped what they we're doing and looked down .

I had no idea what was going on so I just sat there and tugged seonghwa's shirt.

" What's going on? " I whispered .

" Stand up, quick " he pulled me up.

I looked at jungkook who looked at me and seonghwa with eyes as sharp as a knife and walked straight to me.

" Y/n why are you here? Who told you to come here? " He was being unbelievable right now so I fought back.

" I came here on my own will ! What's you problem?! "

" My problem is that you were flirting with another guy! " He yelled angrily yelled.

" I AM NOT FLIRTING! HE IS MY FRIEND SO I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO TALK TO HIM! " I yelled just as loud as he did.

" Don't raise your voice at me! And it's clear you are flirting with him "

" I'M NOT AND STOP SAYING THINGS WHICH ARE NOT TRUE " I got really angry at him.

" Oh am I ?" He shot me a sharp look and held my wrist which was painful. I hissed.

" Let go of me! "

He pulled me with him as I got dragged behind him like a sack of potatoes.

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WITH OTHER MEN?" he yelled at me after we reached in the corridor.

" Sir please let her go , I will sort this matter out " seonghwa came out of the cafeteria and pulled me to himself and put his hands protectively on the shoulders.

*HE.HAS.HIS.HANDS.ON.MY.SHOOOOOOOOOOOULDER!* I forgot the whole situation and started thinking about nothing but seonghwa until Jungkook snapped me out of it.

" You shut up , seonghwa! You are just an employee and you know nothing " after jungkook said that , I looked at seonghwa who clenched his teeth.

" Sir please, appeartly I have caused this so let me solve this " seonghwa said

" Y/n...I didn't know you were such a cheap girl " jungkook said and scoffed . He looked at me as I looked at him also in the eye.

He swiftly swung his leg,which I thought would kick me,and out of reflex I hugged seonghwa tightly around his waist.

" Sir please! " Seonghwa yelled as he turned me around and got himself kicked really hard in his knees.

" Arghhh " he grunted in pain as I held him tightly.

" Hey ...a-are you okay? " I asked him as I tried to hold him straight.

Jungkook scoffed again and walked away from here.

" Y/n listen..." He was breathing heavily and closed his eyes tightly in pain.

" Just take me to my office ...*deep breathe* i-its on the 2nd last floor "

" Sure!!! " I put his arm around my neck and pulled him with me to the elevator.

" I am so sorry...you got hurt because of me...." A tear slid down again from my right eye which seonghwa luckily didn't see .

" Its all good...at least you didn't get hurt " I nodded shyly and pressed the button. Soon the elevator door opened and we stepped inside.

I pressed the button of the 2nd last floor and the door closed.

" Seonghwa..I am really sorry , I will repay you with whatever you want " I looked at him with worry.

" Anything? " He chuckled

" Of course anything "

" Y/n just promise me one thing..you won't at all let your self get hurt and be my friend , always " he looked at me making my heart beat fast.

" Sure! And you also promise me that you will take care of yourself and stay as b-best f-friend forever "

" *Chuckles* you are still so sweet " he said making me blush and look at me feet.

But suddenly he grunted and fell on me and I ended up getting pinned against the wall of the elevator with seonghwa gripping his leg tightly.

" Are you okay?! " I had no idea whether to blush due to our close distance or get worried for him.

" Y-yes I am ...sorry it was a terrible cramp " he said.

" It's okay " the bell dinged as we reached the floor. And with great effort , seonghwa pulled him away from me.

I let out a BIIIIIIIIIG breathe that I had held in. I had felt his breathe on my neck...god I am gonna die happily now.

" Y/n please get me the first aid kit from the washroom " he said as I made him sit comfortably on the couch. His office, wasn't as big as jungkook's but still simple but nice.

If gave the vibe of proper workplace but much more comfy.

I rushed to the washroom and got the kit .

" it has a really big cut I think..." I said feeling guilty.

" It's okay ...uhh if you don't mind then can you get some ice pack .."

" Of course ! " Then he told me where it was so I quickly got it .

" Uh...c-can you roll up your p-pant? " I was so terribly shy saying this.

" Yeah ..j-just a sec " he slowly rolled his pant up exposing his knee which was red and bleeding a Lil.

" You should have let me get hurt instead..." I said slowly slowly applying the ice pack on the already swollen area .

" It doesn't matter now .." he smiled and started carresing my hair .

I blushed , trying to hide my smile , I continued what I was doing.

I then cleaned the wound the the anticeptic liquid, applied some medicine over there and covered in with a cotton bandage and a gauze.

" Done...this should be fine in a few hours " I said and looked at him.

" Thank you so much for you help " he said .

" No problem " I smiled and got up from the floor, taking the kit and ice pack in my hands.

" I will just keep this and come back " I said .

I soon came back and sat beside seonghwa as he patted that seat.

" So umm...lemme tell you what exactly happened from the start .." it took me 15 mins to explain him everything.

" So the rumors are true.."

" What rumors ? "

" That Sir's in mafia "

" You didn't know he was a mafia? " I was shook.

" Of course not..the whole world knows him as the most successful businessman " seonghwa looked shocked too.

" But y/n " he said and held my hands tightly in his making me look at him with my eyebrows raised. " I will do anything to help you .. anything in my power ..trust me! " He looked so serious , it made me even more shy .

" S-sure! "

" God I can't believe all that..like seriously " he said.

" I- " I was cut off by a knock on the door and it opened reavling a man breathing heavily.

" Ma'am please come with me , Sir is calling you " I realized he meant jungkook so looked at seonghwa who looked worried as hell .

" It will be ok " I gave him a reassuring smile and went with the guard.

As soon as I stepped in the golden elevator , I started becoming nervous.

*I shouldn't have agreed to go there again..* I thought

The elevator reached the top floor and the door opened.
I stepped out but saw no one in the office.

With a sudden force I...

LUB Y'ALL!

TAKE CARE AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS