Chapter 96

Jungkook POV

I opened my eyes slowly, just to see a sleeping beauty. Gosh, she is so beautiful.

I pulled Y/n closer to me and kissed her forehead. I waited until she woke up, till then I kept caressing her soft hair.

" how do you feel now? " She asked, still very sleepy.

" I'm good "

" That's good " She nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck and continued sleeping.

" what time is it? "

" it's 5 am "

" We slept for so long..." I hummed.

" Jungkook change your bandages or it will cause infection " She said looking at me with half closed eyes.

" You are on top of me "

" I thought you said I'm not heavy " She mocked me.

" Yeah I did say that " I got up and held her in air in a swift moment.

" Ahhhhh put me down!!!!!! " She screamed, now fully awake.

" You mocked me " I frowned and tilted my head.

" I'm sorry! " I brought her down and she immediately clung to my body like a koala, but scared.

" Come help me " I carried her to the bathroom and put her on top of the counter. She gave me some clean bandages as I changed in those.

" You should take a bath, I'll take care of myself " I said as she nodded and went to her room.

~*~*time skip~*~*

Y/n POV

I was playing baseball with Jimin oppa after breakfast when I heard someone approaching but ignored it.

" Hey throw the ball! " I yelled while swinging the bat back and forth and on the last swing, he yelled 'Y/n stop!' but it was too late as I hit smt already.

" Fuck! " Jungkook loudly groaned behind me as I dropped the bat and turned around to look at him

I realized I had hit his umm...private part...

" Shit I'm so sorry! " I said covering my mouth with both my palms. " D-Does it hurt? " I asked relaxing my hands and stepping closer to him.

" Of course it does " He hissed making me feel guiltier than before. I hugged him as comfortingly as I could.

" U-Uhh I will leave then " Jimin oppa nervously chuckled and walked away.

" Why do you always target my fucking dick?! "I blushed and looked away.

" I-I wasn't! It was an accident! "

" Or is it that you really like it? " He huskily asked.

" Y-You are being a p-pervert " 

" How do you want to reduce the pain? " I blushed and blinked quickly.

" Umm I-I will l-leave " I ran away from him and into my room. 

I closed the door with a loud thud and plopped down on the bed, my heart racing rapidly. I gently rubbed my chest in an attempt to calm my racing heart.

I turned to my left to face the window and zoned out. My throat suddenly started paining so I went to the kitchen to drink some water.

I saw Jungkook sitting there and eating cookies. Guilt sparked in me as I went to him.

" Hey I'm really sorry for what I did earlier " I said tugging on his sleeve.

" It's ok "

" Would you like to go somewhere with me? " I asked.