Chapter 80

Y/n POV

Jungkook took me downstairs into a room beside the gym, at least that's what I think.

He put me down as I looked around after he turned the colorful neon lights on. I gasped seeing the gaming room, the was a table attached to the wall on all three sides. There were two PCs on each side with a gaming head set.

" You can play here whenever you want " Jungkook said as I turned to him.

Jungkook POV

She turned to me with glossy eyes and jumped on me, hugging me tight as I held her thighs preventing her from falling.

" Why are you doing so much for me?! I'm not even worth it " She said sobbing softly.

" Tiny Thing I told you, I want you to have the best "

" B-But... " She started crying on my shoulder as I carried her to a table and put her on it.

" Don't cry, Kitten " I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

" I-I won't b-be ever able t-to do so much f-for you ever in m-my life...." She cried as her tiny hands held my big hand.

" Y/n why are you crying? " I bent down to meet her eyes.

" I c-can't...i-it's too much " She said between her sobs. I pulled her close and hugged her and let her cry on my chest.

" Jungkook..." She said making me look at her. She suddenly grabbed my collar and pulled me in for a kiss. I smiled as she pulled away.

" This is the least I could do for you " She said while I smiled like a idiot.

" It's not funny " She pouted.

" Can I have one more? " I asked as she shyly nodded. I held her waist and kissed her gently. She wrapped her hands around my neck as my right hand travelled down to her bare thigh, caressing it. Soon I pulled away and kissed her cheek.

" Now don't cry and play some games " I said patting her head. She nodded and as I was about to leave, she held my hand making me turn around.

" Hmm? "

" P-Please play with m-me " She requested. " I want t-to play it with y-you " She added shyly.

" Why not " Her face lit up as she happily dragged me to the seat beside where she sat.

I was about to switch on the PC but she stopped me.

" I'll do it for you " She smiled and bent down, doing everything for me.

" Cutie " I said looking at her with a smile. She blushed and looked at her screen.

" Let's play Roblox! " She said as I followed her. I looked at her creating her account and saw her naming her username 'Tiny Thing'. (A/n: Obviously not a real acc)

" You named yourself 'Tiny Thing'? " I chuckled at her cute actions.

" Don't look at my screen! " She panicked and tried to cover my eyes but I bent backwards, out of her reach. She groaned and hit my arm playfully.

I logged into my account and asked Y/n what should we play.

She said she wanted to play 'Rage Runner' and I agreed.

I was playing it with ease but she kept falling and she was getting really angry.

" ARGHHHH! I JUST WANT TO BE LEADING!!!!! " She was terribly angry.

" WHY ARE YOU BETTER THAN ME?! YOU DON'T EVEN PLAY GAMES! " She started yelling at me.

" I don't know " I said.