Chapter 101

~*~*time skip~*~* 

Jungkook POV

We got home but Y/n was still very drunk and awake.

" MY HOT BOYFRIEND CARRIED ME HOME! " She suddenly screamed.

"WHAT? YOU TWO ARE DATING? " Hoseok hyung rushed to us.

" NO SHE'S DRUNK " I yelled back.

" JUNGKOOK! HELP ME UNDRESS! " Y/n yelled again, almost losing balance and falling down.

" WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY? " Jimin yelled. The others turned their attention to us.

"SHE. IS. DRUNK. " I emphasized each and every word.

" Oh my god, why do I think you two just had sex in the car- " 

" WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX " I picked Y/n up and rushed to her room.

Yoongi POV

" Lemme tell you...they gotta have feelings for each other " I said

" Maybe...I wouldn't be pretty shocked to see Jungkook care about her more than he already does tho "

Jungkook POV 

I put her on her feet and helped her stand properly.

" Undress me " She looked at me with those drunk yet beautiful eyes of hers.

" You are not in your right mind Y/n " I tried to control myself as much as possible.

" You're my boyfriend, it's okay if you see me naked " She pouted.

" Fine " I unzipped her dress and let it slide down till her waist leaving her chest exposed.

" Fuck..." I hissed under my breath and kissed her, pinning her to the mirror.

She moaned and wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me closer.

" Jump baby " She obeyed my command and jumped. I held her hips and continued kissing her jawline, neck, collar bones and the top of her breast, leaving dark red hickeys.

" Jungkook..mhmm~ " She moaned making me smirk.

" You like it? " 

" I do "She said in between her heavy breathes.

" Babygirl I won't do anything to you tonight "

" Whyyyyyy~ " She whined drunkenly.

" You will hate me tomorrow and moreover you will regret not being able to walk " I kissed her and put her down.

" Get changed, we'll sleep " I turned around but suddenly felt smt squeezing my ass.

" This is soooo cute "

*Omg- She's a whole different person when drunk..she'd never do this if it weren't for alcohol* 

" Babygirl, you must be tired. Listen to your boyfriend and change quickly, hmm? " 

" Okiee~ " She tip-toed to kiss my cheek but still couldn't reach my face making me hold my laughter. I bent down so she could kiss my cheek and then left.

I stripped, leaving myself only in my boxers and threw myself on the bed, exhausted.

" Does this look n-nice? " Y/n crawled to me...damn it, she looked so sexy in that little dress.

damn it, she looked so sexy in that little dress